Boxing and MMA

To me that's a hollow victory, Haye clearly leading on the scorecards until the injury then it fucked him.  Never been Haye's biggest fan, but fucking heart of a lion to keep going for it when he can barely stand. 

Other than that typical boxing, they suck us all in for sixteen weeks of pure hatred only to pretty much suck each other off at the end there. 

Everything Bellew said about Haye pre fight was spot on, that was the only reason Haye was such a bitch post fight.

I will be honest, I didn't think Haye had that performance in him and he does deserve respect for it. But still, no cunt gave Bellew a chance but he won. 

Haye has clearly had someone from his camp leak the info about his injuries which is just as bad as coming out after the Klitschko fight and blaming his broken toe. 

He's an absolute wank and I'm delighted he got beat. 

Just now, ben51 said:

Everything Bellew said about Haye pre fight was spot on, that was the only reason Haye was such a bitch post fight.

I will be honest, I didn't think Haye had that performance in him and he does deserve respect for it. But still, no cunt gave Bellew a chance but he won. 

Haye has clearly had someone from his camp leak the info about his injuries which is just as bad as coming out after the Klitschko fight and blaming his broken toe. 

I HOPE U GET BEAT YA DICK. :rofl:

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Haye getting injured actually made it a fight lol. Haye is finished now. he got his last pay day. 

The fight pass pre lims are just about to start so shouldn't be too long. Think he said it would be around half 12. 

There are links to the fight pass Prelims on kodi if anyone can't be arsed signing up for the free trial. 

Ended up being a much better fight than I thought it would be! The fact Haye kept going with that injury has to be applauded, his ankle just looked bad in there, clear for everyone to see!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a rematch, makes sense and then they can do a 3rd winner takes all if Haye was to win!

Bellew can't go in there with Wilder etc, just won't happen.

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That scouser cunt just won me 255 for a fiver .Hayes was well finished and Anyone on Eddie hearns stable is worth a punt 

fucking over the moon today 

the bears are in semis and I'm 250 better off :-))

255 for a fiver aye....

Who the fuck do you bet with?

:britney:

Just now, KingKirk said:

Garcia v Thurman should be another cracker tonight. Thurman I'll ko the cunt

Garcia to KO him hopefully. Thurman has the speed but Garcia has that left hand. Collazo troubled Thurman with body shots so I expect Garcia to pepper him with some tonight. Great match-up