Dado Prso....

kelvd1873

The big man loves the club just as much as the club and supporters love him!!! :21:

So it got me thinking why isn't the big man a scout over there for us?

I assume he still lives in croatia and he must watch some sort of lower league/top tier football over there.

Maybe find us a Srna,Eduardo,Krancjar,....Eremenko,Milevky,Sheva...or a :weiss: we could call our own. :jelavic: :praise:

Before i get all the doom and gloom brigade hacking me down about(no money,takeover etc etc)my whole point is get em early get em cheap cheap. (tu)

Thoughts :uk::21:

The big man loves the club just as much as the club and supporters love him!!! :21:

So it got me thinking why isn't the big man a scout over there for us?

I assume he still lives in croatia and he must watch some sort of lower league/top tier football over there.

Maybe find us a Srna,Eduardo,Krancjar,....Eremenko,Milevky,Sheva...or a :weiss: we could call our own. :jelavic: :praise:

Before i get all the doom and gloom brigade hacking me down about(no money,takeover etc etc)my whole point is get em early get em cheap cheap. (tu)

Thoughts :uk::21:

Although a good idea in theory, the problem with that is that as far as I'm aware, Croatia is not yet a member of the European Union, which I would imagine would lead to work permit difficulties for young footballers from that country.

Even if that was rectified in the near future, getting very young Slavic kids to uproot from their parents and come to Scotland on their own might not be too tempting for them, for their family ties are very strong in those kind of countries.

What makes you think Prso would make a good scout?

You can't just expect him to have knack for spotting great young players in Eastern Europe just because he's Croatian.

Ask yourself this... When the reporters asked Dado if Jela was a good signing and Dado said he was a great fit for the gers and that everyone could see from an early age that Jela had something about him...... Did you say "Well he must be good if Dado said so"? I know i did!!! Im not sayin he is a great scout, but would we be better off with a pair of Rangers supporting eyes over there!!!

great idea mate, would like to see sumthin like this myself, but the big man like in south france right now and hes currently doing his coachin badges. altho we must have some connection in europe with the two young bosnians we aparently sent scouts out to watch. hopefully we might beable to buy some of this talent as soon as were out of this financial mess :uk: