Picture from willie vass

scottjf82

well if this was the case, don't you think that all that money we bring in over past few seasons? like the sale of hutton, cueller, and european runs would have made a massive dent in our debt, however when you take away day to day running of the clubs expenses, match day expenses, player and staff wages. what was that 32 million down to 25+ million after all that? <cr>

That's the question any right minded fan has been asking for ages.

The debt should be well clear.

My guess is that Murray is clawing back that 50 million he underwrote about 4 years ago.

I don't agree with it, but if he is then it's another 7.5 million back to the lying deceiptful cunt - as he's going to take it regardless anyway.

Sooner Murray and the bank are gone - the better. Another 7.5 million is another step.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, it would then reduce the debt to about 15 million. Get's paid off that bit quicker.

It's still money. I'd rather it was spent on the team, tho.

The minute this debt is clear, moving our business to another bank is defo on the agenda.

**cough** takeover **cough**

I'm still hopful this takeover is going ahead, I see it as when not if although I know others disagree...

**cough** takeover **cough**

I'm still hopful this takeover is going ahead, I see it as when not if although I know others disagree...

I wish I shared your optimism, mate. I think due dilligence *spelling* is up, so it's time to put up or shut up.

That's the question any right minded fan has been asking for ages.

The debt should be well clear.

My guess is that Murray is clawing back that 50 million he underwrote about 4 years ago.

I don't agree with it, but if he is then it's another 7.5 million back to the lying deceiptful cunt - as he's going to take it regardless anyway.

Sooner Murray and the bank are gone - the better. Another 7.5 million is another step.

I started a thread about this a couple of weeks ago and got slammed for it and if I remember correctly it was you who was slamming me

I wish I shared your optimism, mate. I think due dilligence *spelling* is up, so it's time to put up or shut up.

I am still optimistic because the articles I read a month or two ago said it would take until about the 25th of January before the deal was concluded anyway and as that date hasn't passed yet I remain optimistic :sherlock:

I started a thread about this a couple of weeks ago and got slammed for it and if I remember correctly it was you who was slamming me

Find me the thread then.

Can't see it. You've probably taken something I've said the wrong way.

Ahh no way I have met him! Was on the pre-season tour of Germany last two years ago. When the lotte game was called off we all went to the bar area and all the press were there and he was one of them.

Manticore was there also, was speaking to him about the pictures I think.

The takeover is apparently held up by White's people asking for clarification on some financial matters from MIH. They have been waiting weeks apparently which worries me as it seems Murray has something to hide about our finances. I fear we are very poor shape financially.

I actually did hear a rumour a couple weeks ago that Arsenal were coming in from him, one of my mum's work collegues in the media said that it was happening. Never believed it at all but seems like a few people have heard this (td)

Ahh no way I have met him! Was on the pre-season tour of Germany last two years ago. When the lotte game was called off we all went to the bar area and all the press were there and he was one of them.

Manticore was there also, was speaking to him about the pictures I think.

I was there too in Germany, what your saying, but only met Manticore for the first time about 4 months ago lol.

I didn't meet Willie Vass or that. Just mean was about the bar area lol.

I would reluctantly accept that amount for McGregor. Fantastic keeper, but we have an able replacement. However, I don't know much about Grant Adam or Scott Gallacher, so we would need another keeper. Cerny, Pernis or Bell would ll be good signings.

The takeover is apparently held up by White's people asking for clarification on some financial matters from MIH. They have been waiting weeks apparently which worries me as it seems Murray has something to hide about our finances. I fear we are very poor shape financially.

I agree with your claims mate. As for myself, I am still optimistic about this going through, although I think we have a while to wait yet. Murray is slowly killing our club off. Nobody seems to have the right set of baws to takeover our club and this may be because of Murray! Like yourself I also fear we are extremely poor financially. Although there is no clear evidence for this, apart from the lack of money for wages + transfers, I think things are much, much worse than they are portrayed. The sooner Murray and Llo*ds are gone, the fucking better.. if they are ever gone.

Either way, it would then reduce the debt to about 15 million. Get's paid off that bit quicker.

It's still money. I'd rather it was spent on the team, tho.

The minute this debt is clear, moving our business to another bank is defo on the agenda.

Where did ye hear this mate?