Goodwillie charged with sexual assault

5cotland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i dont get is how there has been no report of a woman being raped/assaulted in the past 2 weeks , im from near there and heard nothing.

Usually with these things are at least in the local paper

probably because the cops had names and a story to investigate . If the woman had been raped but couldn't identify the attacker it would have been printed in a bid for help to catch the attacker .

Just my idea anyway .

Never understood how it's any more acceptable to condemn the woman without any info than it is the man.

I'm not condemning her, I probably didn't use the right choice of words there, Its more ... that's what I want to believe, if that makes any sense.

It's not at all the same. Death by dangerous driving is not rape. Neither is sexual assault for that matter but he's still in jail for that.

what bit of marlon king plays for coventry is it you dont understand

he was convicted of sexual assualt and breaking his victims nose , while not rape still a very bad crime , and yet clubs offered him a contract

lee hughes left a victim dying in their car and fled the scene

yet you somehow think that goodwille would be treated differently to these two player

what bit of marlon king plays for coventry is it you dont understand

he was convicted of sexual assualt and breaking his victims nose , while not rape still a very bad crime , and yet clubs offered him a contract

lee hughes left a victim dying in their car and fled the scene

yet you somehow think that goodwille would be treated differently to these two player

Sorry, I had typed that before reading your reply.

Although in no way do I approve of rape it could be good for us to sign him. Hes a good player with the charge his value will go down. If he done the job on the pitch and calmed down off the pitch I would still sign him.

Transfer Window opens on 1st of January.

Rumours have been doing the rounds about a possible move to your boyhood heroes.

You go to a party on the 2nd of January and ALLEGEDLY rape a young girl.

This is a ned with previous who was supposedly on "house arrest" by the club because he couldn't be trusted to go for a night out without getting in to bother.

Now if it was me and i was 21 and on the verge of possibly joining the biggest club in Scotland would i go to parties and clubs during this period and expose myself to potential problems or would i sacrifice the bevvy and the holiday spirit to keep my nose clean in the hope that the move materialises.

This little idiot should be nowhere near Rangers FC now or in the future.

Although in no way do I approve of rape it could be good for us to sign him. Hes a good player with the charge his value will go down. If he done the job on the pitch and calmed down off the pitch I would still sign him.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

You'd be happy for Rangers to sign a convicted rapist? (if he is found guilty that is)

Well it is innocent til proven guilty, but to actually be charged so soon doesn't look good for him. No way we'll be signing him now though I shouldn't think.

Maybe we should offer 50 grand, they would bite Mr Baines foooking hand off :uk:

As said before, completely overlooking this story, I've heard too many bad stories about Goodwillies off the field antics.

As have i and many others on VB all from reliable sources.

The guy is trouble with a capital T and both Levein and Houston were/are sick of his antics.

Transfer Window opens on 1st of January.

Rumours have been doing the rounds about a possible move to your boyhood heroes.

You go to a party on the 2nd of January and ALLEGEDLY rape a young girl.

This is a ned with previous who was supposedly on "house arrest" by the club because he couldn't be trusted to go for a night out without getting in to bother.

Now if it was me and i was 21 and on the verge of possibly joining the biggest club in

Scotland would i go to parties and clubs during this period and expose myself to potential

problems or would i sacrifice the bevvy and the holiday spirit to keep my nose clean in the hope that the move materialises.

This little idiot should be nowhere near Rangers FC now or in the future.

I couldn't agree more . I said long before this story broke that he is not the sort of person that I think should be given the priviledge of wearing our famous jersey .

And for anyone concerned , he's not that good anyway .

A bullet dodged as far as I'm concerned .

I take it the brawboabie deal will be dead and buried now.

innocent until proven guilty I know but due to the difficulty of proving a rape charge they don't usually charge anybody unless they are very confident of a conviction.