***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

Too early to say this I suppose.. But this could be the defining match of the season. A hard match against a very good team,. Away, early k/o and a win puts us back on top (for a wee while, granted).

Looking forward to this. Think it will be a cracking football match.

Gers to win 2-1. (Big Nikica to steal the ball off of Black and beat 3 men before scoring the winner). (tu)

Apologies if it's been discussed, but what are the chances of Skacel and Kyle playing? I know they are both doubts but wondering thier chances?

Would be a massive boost if one or both can't play.

Right in amongst this mob Rangers.

Would be good news 1st Jan, but their team should not dictate what we do, we have to win no matter who and/or how they play.

No excuses

I WILL BE THERE TMRW :)

Off to bed, up early to goto the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the match thread tmrw folks :P

Right in amongst this mob Rangers.

Would be good news 1st Jan, but their team should not dictate what we do, we have to win no matter who and/or how they play.

No excuses

I WILL BE THERE TMRW :)

Off to bed, up early to goto the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the match thread tmrw folks :P

That doesn't anwser my question lol.

Regardless of how we should be doing tomorrow - it's still a massive bonus if they are ruled out.

That doesn't anwser my question lol.

Regardless of how we should be doing tomorrow - it's still a massive bonus if they are ruled out.

late fitness tests was the last I heard . I'd expect both to be in the squad at the very least although I can see one or both starting .

Callum elliot is also considered doubtful .

Why worrying about what players might be out for Hearts . . . Who cares tbh! We should be good enough to beat them regardless who plays! C'mon you boys in blue :D

Who's worrying? asking a simple question. They are two of their best players, probably their two best players after Templeton. Anyone that thinks it wouldn't be a bonus if they are out are crazy.

Who's worrying? asking a simple question. They are two of their best players, probably their two best players after Templeton. Anyone that thinks it wouldn't be a bonus if they are out are crazy.

Yes it would be a bonus but if they play who cares.

Hearts duo Kevin Kyle and Rudi Skacel face fitness tests after both missed the midweek win at Kilmarnock.

Calum Elliot is also doubtful, while long-term absentees Andrew Driver and Suso Santana are nearing returns.

Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra returns from suspension and Steven Naismith could also feature after recovering from a hamstring injury.

Sasa Papac faces a fitness test, while long-term casualty Kirk Broadfoot remains sidelines with a foot injury.

Yes it would be a bonus but if they play who cares.

We should still beat them, regardless but I'll be delighted if they don't play.

Nothing to do with me worrying or showing them too much respect - it's just for the simple reason it would increase our chances of winning. Or winning by a bigger margain, or it should at least.

We should still beat them, regardless but I'll be delighted if they don't play.

Nothing to do with me worrying. or showing them too much respect - it's just for the simple reason it would increase our chances of winning. Or winning by a bigger margain, or it should at least.

I am very confident that we will come away with nothing else than 3 points yes it will be a tough game we never get it easy at tynecastle

--------------McGregor----------------

Whittaker -- Bougherra - Weir -- Papac

Davis --- McCulloch --- Ness --- Weiss

-------- Naismith --- Lafferty --------

This team would be ideal for me as it can easily change to 443 or 451 if need be.

Get Jelavic some game time. At least 30 mins.

Would also like to Wylde get on as well.

--------------McGregor----------------

Whittaker -- Bougherra - Weir -- Papac

Davis --- McCulloch --- Ness --- Weiss

-------- Naismith --- Lafferty --------

This team would be ideal for me as it can easily change to 443 or 451 if need be.

Get Jelavic some game time. At least 30 mins.

Would also like to Wylde get on as well.

I think Edu will come in for young Jamie Ness.

I won't be getting over confident for a Rangers match again.

Anytime I say we will win easy we end up getting thumped and anytime I say we will struggle we usually win quite comfortably.

So in that case... We will struggle big time :pipe: