The Blue Order

alistairr_1

Got a suggestion about the blue order. about 100 or so of them in broomland front, hense the reason the stand is always the only in the stadium with an atmosphere. i sit in govan Rear and often has no atmosphere. why dont the blue order split into 4, one for each stand ( would need to get more faces in but that would not be a problem) anyway, if there was one in each stand it would encourage everyone to join in and give the team a better support. eg the broomland Blue order start the songs then the other 3 join in, in turn it gets all the stadium on singing ! just a suggestion, go easy lol.. know it wont get everyone at ibrox singing but will encourage everyone !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a suggestion about the blue order. about 100 or so of them in broomland front, hense the reason the stand is always the only in the stadium with an atmosphere. i sit in govan Rear and often has no atmosphere. why dont the blue order split into 4, one for each stand ( would need to get more faces in but that would not be a problem) anyway, if there was one in each stand it would encourage everyone to join in and give the team a better support. eg the broomland Blue order start the songs then the other 3 join in, in turn it gets all the stadium on singing ! just a suggestion, go easy lol.. know it wont get everyone at ibrox singing but will encourage everyone !

my kids love them, and that is good enough for me!

The blue order do quite well TBH, Always in good voice, Even if it's against the likes of ICT on a pishy Tuesday night when other can't be bothered, Fair play to them, Union Bears on the other hand are a fucking waste of space IMO, They have one psycho who sometimes just randomly stands up & takes his shoe off but other than that there incredibly dull.

The blue order splitting in to 4 is a bad idea, they have unity in numbers which is why they don't have a problem standing in BF5.

The UB are across from them in the Copland, they sing and it doesn't carry as people are happy enough to give singing a miss then come on forums and moan afterwards.

The UB will continue to do what they have done since they were formed; give our team backing both vocally and visually and not listen to arseholes on here who have nothing better to do than have a dig at a fan group. Until you have sufficient reason to blame them for not increasing the atmosphere, its not fair to slate them anonymously on a forum.

The blue order splitting in to 4 is a bad idea, they have unity in numbers which is why they don't have a problem standing in BF5.

The UB are across from them in the Copland, they sing and it doesn't carry as people are happy enough to give singing a miss then come on forums and moan afterwards.

The UB will continue to do what they have done since they were formed; give our team backing both vocally and visually and not listen to arseholes on here who have nothing better to do than have a dig at a fan group. Until you have sufficient reason to blame them for not increasing the atmosphere, its not fair to slate them anonymously on a forum.

You never hear the Union Bears tho.

The only time I heard them at ICT was when TBO were singing Copland gees a song Copland Copland gees a song.

You guys should really join up with TBO and really help the atmosphere at Ibrox.

Anybody that does their best to try and create an atmosphere at Ibrox gets my respect, whether it be the Blue Order, the Union Bears, or the wee 70 yo guy who sits in front of me.

Whit the fuck is it wae some folk when they come hame fae the fitba, the only thing they can think aboot is tae criticise any fans for trying their best to create an atmosphere?

I, like most of the group, will never sit in the celtic end. Even the blue order will tell you, its not the ideal place to stand but it was the only place to have that kind of numbers seated together. Getting relocated to another section for ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ banner to come and hang their banner where yours usually is isn't my cup of tea.

Despite members and people who are on the fringes of the group (also people just there for a sing song) singing people in the CR and CF just don't join in! If that's the case you can hardly come on a forum and say "the UB are shite they don't make any noise" or the usual "the atmosphere was shite today". I've said it and I'll say it again, the only way your going to benefit the atmosphere at Ibrox is by joining either the UB or TBO, I'm not bothered as too which (it would better UB is you joined us obviously as we need more numbers up in CR1) but at the end of the day we're all in this together and stand for the same aims and goals.

You can't just sit on your hands and dismiss songs, because your the people who are killing the atmosphere at Ibrox. It's about time you realised this. Too many people are saying lets sing like fuck next time, lets stand at all away games, and does this happen? No! Far too many "talk the talk but don't walk the walk".

No Surrender.

i have a request for the Blue Order - stop singing that stupid fucking song that just goes "duh-duh-dhu-de-duh" with a badly fitting "we are the rangers" at the end to the tune of Zombie Nation, it sounds ridiculous and shit, the songs ten fucking years old

Keep up the rest though. (tu)

i have a request for the Blue Order - stop singing that stupid fucking song that just goes "duh-duh-dhu-de-duh" with a badly fitting "we are the rangers" at the end to the tune of Zombie Nation, it sounds ridiculous and shit, the songs ten fucking years old

Keep up the rest though. (tu)

And maybe throw in that other one we never seem to hear much......................................goes something like Hullo Hullo.........................:crabflute:

I sit in GF1 and it's dead only thing that happens is me and a old guy on my right shout support to the players. And at the team we are playing we shout abuse!

No singing a member a tried once and everything looked at me like a had shat on them! :craphead:

The blue order do quite well TBH, Always in good voice, Even if it's against the likes of ICT on a pishy Tuesday night when other can't be bothered, Fair play to them, Union Bears on the other hand are a fucking waste of space IMO, They have one psycho who sometimes just randomly stands up & takes his shoe off but other than that there incredibly dull.

You're a fucking waste of space (tu)

I sit in GF1 aswell and its the best atmosphere outside the broomloan front. No one will sing against shitty teams but any european games (man utd we stood the whole game) celtic, aberdeen etc theres at least a bit of an atmosphere.

I sit in GF1 aswell and its the best atmosphere outside the broomloan front. No one will sing against shitty teams but any european games (man utd we stood the whole game) celtic, aberdeen etc theres at least a bit of an atmosphere.

It would be easier to get people to sing there than in the Copland, the stand of silence.

It would be easier to get people to sing there than in the Copland, the stand of silence.

Were about in GF1 you sit? Agree was a united game also good atmosphere but would love it EVERY game 21.gif