Kris Commons linked with Rangers

jackunion

Did anyone listen to Clyde 1 at half 12?

Oh and Walter saying we are too reliant on youth? Really? Jamie ness starting and playing brilliant is the only youth player who's getting a game. Fleck has had a few sub appearances here and there so smiths talking nonsense.

He isnt talking nonsense at all

Ness was brilliant but he was knackered after an hour, lets his man slip past him and we concede.

Then we are looking to Weiss and Fleck to get us back in the game. While they are good players, at 19/20 we cannot be dependent on them.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isnt talking nonsense at all

Ness was brilliant but he was knackered after an hour, lets his man slip past him and we concede.

Then we are looking to Weiss and Fleck to get us back in the game. While they are good players, at 19/20 we cannot be dependent on them.

spot on and we wont do them any favours relying on them either.

If we really want him in now then we should not be messing about. Offer £500,000 and if Derby accept it get him tied up ASAP and if they reject any bids then forget it and move on.

We need to bring players in and we can't afford to wait around until the last minute in case things go really tits up.

BBC Sport just posted this

Meanwhile, despite reports linking Kris Commons with Rangers, it is believed that the Scottish champions have no plans at this stage to approach his present club, Derby County, about the winger who is out of contract in the summer.

Kris Commons has been a bit of a hit or a miss anytime I have seen him play over the years, that includes Scotland, but I won't judge him playing for that pish.

Had a good season this year to date, but could do with becoming a bit more consistant and losing a bit of that excess weight he carries.

Not really too bothered if we get him or not.

Kris Commons has been a bit of a hit or a miss anytime I have seen him play over the years, that includes Scotland, but I won't judge him playing for that pish.

Had a good season this year to date, but could do with becoming a bit more consistant and losing a bit of that excess weight he carries.

Not really too bothered if we get him or not.

he has been inconsistant but he is approaching his peak perhaps he is past that.

seems a bit ambitious for us at present i must admit.

I don't know if we are even interested, and I doubt we can rustle together the £500k+ it would take to land him, plus a signing on fee and wages.