Rangers to play Linfield

mongolikecandy

When was the last time you watched the glens you fycking sanctimonious cunt

Calm down dear!

If you must know. It was last season against Cliftonville, it was a 2-1 win IIRC. I only get to go if I visit Belfast during the football season which is rare, unless I'm over at christmas. So I can't really be described as a massive Glentoran fan. Strangely enough Im a Rangers fan actually :sherlock:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time you watched the glens you fycking sanctimonious cunt I've seen some of your snide posts in the past your a fuckwit I'll pay for your ticket only if you promise to pick it up from me. pm me with your details

That would be uncommonly kind of you sir. How about we meet at the top of the World trade centre, on 11th september 2001 at about 9 in the morning, that sound ok? :pipe:

What would it matter to you? you'll be tucked up on the sofa watching Masterchef or something.

Belfast to see a Rangers team is one of the best trips for a bluenose to makallye.

Actually come to think of it, watching Masterchef (if its the new series) would be a damn sight better than seeing a Rangers XI play a team the standard of St Mirren...or even a strong 11 as friendlies are shite - its bad enough seeing shite friendlies at Ibrox and regretting the trip never mind in a different country.

On reflection, I like a soda farl or two though and that might make it one of my 'best trips' (tu)

Actually come to think of it, watching Masterchef (if its the new series) would be a damn sight better than seeing a Rangers XI play a team the standard of St Mirren...or even a strong 11 as friendlies are shite - its bad enough seeing shite friendlies at Ibrox never mind in a different country.

You should get out more there's a big wide world out there beyond e4

Actually come to think of it, watching Masterchef (if its the new series) would be a damn sight better than seeing a Rangers XI play a team the standard of St Mirren...or even a strong 11 as friendlies are shite - its bad enough seeing shite friendlies at Ibrox never mind in a different country.

That's fine with the rest of us :crabflute:

Boab :lol:

You would rather be shacked up at home watching TV rather than making the 2-3 hour trip on the boat to Belfast for a good laugh with other Bears, a proper sing song, a few beers and a night out in Belfast catching syphilis off the skanks in the City centre?

You would rather be shacked up at home watching TV rather than making the 2-3 hour trip on the boat to Belfast for a good laugh with other Bears, a proper sing song, a few beers and a night out in Belfast catching syphilis off the skanks in the City centre?

He'd rather gut fish and sip the foamy little pot to see if it's just right.

Mate his name escapes me tonight will probably remember it tomorrow he played for bangor as well True story when he was training for Bangor one Tuesday night some wee eejit fired two rounds off at him and he jumped over the wall into the abbatoir

Funny enough he didn't show up for Thursday training Actually not a bad player as Irish league football goes

Got huge compensation after the provos did his legs

Attractive wouldn't be a word I'd use, for that, bar the belfast burds (for the alliteration aswell)

Mate his name escapes me tonight will probably remember it tomorrow he played for bangor as well True story when he was training for Bangor one Tuesday night some wee eejit fired two rounds off at him and he jumped over the wall into the abbatoir

Funny enough he didn't show up for Thursday training

:lol:

Madness.

Ive seen your input from time to time about my country your a smartarse cunt who thinks he knows better than people living here My offer still stands BTW I'm glad you live in Cumbria you have the backbone of a jellyfish

HAHA What do I say about your country? It's mine too ya tube, I was born there doh

Anyone from scotland who has never been to one of these trips over the water, then i strongly recommend you go for this one.

I have been to them all since the old 9-in-a-row team took on Linfield in 2001 with Andy Goram scoring a penalty & the biggest,bestest ultimate sash bash ever. That was only meant to be a day trip but a couple of us missed the ferry so had to stay at my cousins in Rathcoole. (nothing to do with the all day drinking session ;) )

The person responsible for organising that one is a genius as it was played at the same time as the taigs scottish cup final match with hibs..........i didn't even know they had won it until 3 days later.

We always get a good drink/sing-song on the boat and the bars at Sandy Row too.

I look forward to July :uk: