Rangers to play Linfield

mongolikecandy

They wer founded in March so it's anyones guess.

Guaranteed to be around the 9th of August, my wee lassies 1st birthday. She was due on the 30th July n ma mate was takin me to the Glentoran game as a celebration of becoming a da but the wee bugger held off untill the day before game.

Typical female lol

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donegal Celtic was nothing we couldn't get at them the peelers held us back From recent memory it has to going up to the Boucher road and taking the piss outside cliftonvilles bar ( they had shamrock rovers boys up that day)they shit themselves we had 200 lads outside

The taigs called the police

Oh the fucking irony!

I think I shall see about the possibility of going to this, though I hope the Linfield fans don't sus out that I'm a Glenman :pipe:

We did give a bye ball to glenmen at the frenchmans game when some fuckwits started singing anti linfield songs in the north stand

They were fucking gubbed

Come as the rangers family and behave ffs

We did give a bye ball to glenmen at the frenchmans game when some fuckwits started singing anti linfield songs in the north stand

They were fucking gubbed

Come as the rangers family and behave ffs

Of course. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you or your section F pals. :pipe:

I'll be going there to see Rangers playing in Belfast, couldn't give a fuck who it was against, though if we rattle a few goals past you I will be delighted (tu)

Of course. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you or your section F pals. :pipe:

I'll be going there to see Rangers playing in Belfast, couldn't give a fuck who it was against, though if we rattle a few goals past you I will be delighted (tu)

When was the last time you watched the glens you fycking sanctimonious cunt I've seen some of your snide posts in the past your a fuckwit I'll pay for your ticket only if you promise to pick it up from me. pm me with your details