Boyd on way up the road!

Muiry12

I think he is the exception! There is a 0% chance of Rangers sacking Smith for footballing reasons before he leaves at the end of the season.

I'd never say any managers jobs safe, you never know whats going on behind the scenes.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd's record at Tynecastle was almost as bad as his record at Celtic Park, he wouldn't have changed Saturday's result

I know but its got to be better than lafferty up front on his own. We created so many chances an wer unlucky in a few efforts but given the financial strains on the club we need all the help we can get to win this league an get bak in the champs league cos if Mr Whyte dizny buy the club things will be a lot worse nxt year wif davis an other contracts up.

I know but its got to be better than lafferty up front on his own. We created so many chances an wer unlucky in a few efforts but given the financial strains on the club we need all the help we can get to win this league an get bak in the champs league cos if Mr Whyte dizny buy the club things will be a lot worse nxt year wif davis an other contracts up.

Lafferty is a better lone striker than Boyd. He is reasonably athletic and has a lot of pace, though he's far from ideal in that role

Lafferty is a better lone striker than Boyd. He is reasonably athletic and has a lot of pace, though he's far from ideal in that role

Aye but if we had Boyd then we could of played both, that is his point. Fuck this 1upfront carry on against awful SPL teams.

We dont play in the Championship! We play in the SPL in which he's the leagues all time top goal scorer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boyd is the only Rangers forward since McCoist to be a first pick for 5 successive seasons

A moot point, but i'd speculate that almost anyone who played pretty much every game for us for 5 years would come close to Boyd's record

If this does happen, as ive said before, if he comes back scores and after he scores a few goals, the crowd will be back on his side. No one expected us to sign One Kenny Miller after everything that went on when we got him. Its football, it happens.

"he cant hack it in the championship"

Pish.

When you get Boyd everyone knows he isnt a hard worker and has no link up ability so you need to create chances for him, when he is playing for a team who is currently 20th in the Championship chances will be rare and he wont get them the same way he did with us.

If Boyd was in a team like us in the Championship and was getting service he would score for fun.

The Championship is as pish as the SPL and on Boyd coming back I would take it, we need to replace Miller and be honest who would improve us more ? Boyd or Wright-phillips ?

Boyd is the only Rangers forward since McCoist to be a first pick for 5 successive seasons

A moot point, but i'd speculate that almost anyone who played pretty much every game for us for 5 years would come close to Boyd's record

So why did Prso no then ?

Similar time at Rangers given Boyd joined in January.