***Join the fan groups at the semi-final***

BlueIsTheColour

This Sunday Rangers face Motherwell in the semi-final of the Co-Operative Insurance Cup. A win gives us our first chance of silverware this season and the team need our support more than ever.

And so we, The Blue Order and Union Bears, have decided to organise a group-up in the West Stand, hopefully front and centre, in order to create as much an atmosphere as possible in support of the team. And we urge all fans wanting to make a change to join us.

Many of you will have seen the impact both groups have made in previous years at Hampden, from the magnificent displays in the final of this competition in the previous two years, to the group-up at this stage of the competition last season. And of course the Youth Cup Final.

If you've ever considered joining either group then this is your chance to sample what it's like and to help us move forward. We'll most likely be congregating on the concourse at the back and subsequently moving into the stand as one.

Lets make Hampden rock like it did in the good old days!

If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or any other group member on here and we'll be happy to help.

Yours in Rangers

The Blue Order and Union Bears.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er are the tickets not all allocated by seat number - so unless you have controlled who gets what tickets how are you going to make this work (BTW you guys do a great job) I just dont see how this will work - unless there are lots of gaps in the seats ?

Er are the tickets not all allocated by seat number - so unless you have controlled who gets what tickets how are you going to make this work (BTW you guys do a great job) I just dont see how this will work - unless there are lots of gaps in the seats ?

By all accounts it is far from a sell-out so i'd expect there to be plenty of seats spare. Many of us are already together on the CCCS friendship scheme.

By all accounts it is far from a sell-out so i'd expect there to be plenty of seats spare. Many of us are already together on the CCCS friendship scheme.

CCS Friendship scheme ? thats a new one on me - interesting and thanks - I am on the CCCS scheme it will be to late to join this time but what do I ask for ?? (assuming you dont mind a tone deaf loud singer with no sense of music, rhythm or timing?

CCS Friendship scheme ? thats a new one on me - interesting and thanks - I am on the CCCS scheme it will be to late to join this time but what do I ask for ?? (assuming you dont mind a tone deaf loud singer with no sense of music, rhythm or timing?

When you get your renewal form at the start of the season you can link yourself to your mate's Rangers numbers and it means you get the same away tickets and are seated together, same with games at Hampden. We just submit our list as a group and it allows us to be together at these games.

You can only do it at the start of the season though. I'd urge you to come and join us on Sunday, just move over to wherever we are, you'll enjoy it no matter how much rhythm or timing you have. :D

we should really do this at ibrox for all games, if you wanna stand and sing, stand in bf5 and bf4 with tbo, alternatively CR1 for UB, if it became common practice to have a standing section in each stand, people would get the jist and just sit wherever they wanted in the rest of stand..

do away with seat numbers and ibrox can get atmosphere back at spl games

Good on you Lee, yourselves and the Union Bears. I would love to come and join you, but I'll be offshore. Hope it goes well and is the start of a more coordinated effort to get the fans' groups together to create a great atmosphere at home games as well (tu)

Ok, the last part was maybe wishful thinking but you never know...

I've been given North section D, anyone know if there is any chance to swap seats or would it be too late. (stuck in work just now so cannae call ticket office)

I'm sure there will be plenty people willing to swap you a North for a West ticket mate, many fans prefer the better view in the North. Try and swap it outside or with someone you know.

Last season i just swapped mine with a guy on my bus. Shouldn't be a problem.

When you get your renewal form at the start of the season you can link yourself to your mate's Rangers numbers and it means you get the same away tickets and are seated together, same with games at Hampden. We just submit our list as a group and it allows us to be together at these games.

You can only do it at the start of the season though. I'd urge you to come and join us on Sunday, just move over to wherever we are, you'll enjoy it no matter how much rhythm or timing you have. :D

OK - if there are spaces I'll be there and thanks for the info.

I'm hopefully getting tickets for west stand on thursday. On the day what happens do we stand outside and hope to b placed together or once inside just try and squeeze in to the singing section?

We'll be congregating inside the stadium and then just having a look at where the best location is in the West Stand to move into.

I'm in the Blue Order and on CCS, does this mean my seat will be in with the BO at Hampden? pretty sure my ticket says West Stand.

Not everyone in that section is in the friendship scheme mate, only the guys on our private forum who put their name down at the start of the season.