***Join the fan groups at the semi-final***

BlueIsTheColour

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the West Stand, if im near the group I ll prob come up and join in as my dad wont be at the game and its likely to be the usual semi drab atmosphere weve had the past few seasons, this will make it better!

could be wrong but fan groups seem to be run like follow follow. need to be accepting of all fans, not just their mates. simply saying they want to create better atmosphere is all gd, but it isnt expanding the way its run at the moment.

could be wrong, but just the way it seems.

could be wrong but fan groups seem to be run like follow follow. need to be accepting of all fans, not just their mates. simply saying they want to create better atmosphere is all gd, but it isnt expanding the way its run at the moment.

could be wrong, but just the way it seems.

Might have read this wrong mate,but me & my mate joined TBO this year and we did'nt know anyone in it. Think you can just contact a member on this from either group if you want to join (tu)

Might have read this wrong mate,but me & my mate joined TBO this year and we did'nt know anyone in it. Think you can just contact a member on this from either group if you want to join (tu)

i couldnt even get on the union bears website. bit of a pain as was looking to join at the start of the season.