Darryl King saying we have be served with a £24million.

The failed social worker is simply using our worst fears to play games with a club and supporters he will do anything to cast negative light on.

The problem arises because Rangers are being less than clear with their fans over this tax 'query'.

I don't see how season ticket holders can be asked to spend another £400+ in the next few months to renew their tickets when this case appears to be an obstacle in the club's future. To satisfy our concerns, the club should answer four simple questions:

1. Exactly how much money is the HMRC 'querying' about?

2. Have the club attempted to settle this case 'out of court' suggesting an acceptance of liability?

3. If so, do the club intend pursuing MIH (and/or their accountants who recommended the EBT schemes) for recompense?

4. What is the deadline for concluding all the above?

The Rangers Supporters Assembly (amongst others) should be vocally calling for such clarity and would have the backing of all if they did. Not to appease blow-hards like PMG but to show our supporters that the club's future is not in danger because of multi-million pound 'queries'.

Can you tell me abit about him as all i know is he hates us, lives in Ireland and he has a stupid made up name.

What's his real name ?

What issue did he have that he had to flee to Ireland. ?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me abit about him as all i know is he hates us, lives in Ireland and he has a stupid made up name.

What's his real name ?

I think there is a range of information on the Vanguard Bears site that should help you there.

Essentially McGillivan changed his name when he moved to Ireland to pursue a journalism career and has used a variety of under-hand tactics to cause Rangers problems. I don't know why he moved but he seems to want to be Irish instead of Scottish and there is speculation his former social working job had left him unemployable.

Since then he has had some work published by the NotW but even they stay clear of him now because of his rantings elsewhere - be it on his own blog or Celtic forums.

A poisonous person undoubtedly but clever enough to have had some results and be used by moles across the 'establishment' (e.g. within the SFA).

I think there is a range of information on the Vanguard Bears site that should help you there.

Essentially McGillivan changed his name when he moved to Ireland to pursue a journalism career and has used a variety of under-hand tactics to cause Rangers problems. I don't know why he moved but he seems to want to be Irish instead of Scottish and there is speculation his former social working job had left him unemployable.

Since then he has had some work published by the NotW but even they stay clear of him now because of his rantings elsewhere - be it on his own blog or Celtic forums.

A poisonous person undoubtedly but clever enough to have had some results and be used by moles across the 'establishment' (e.g. within the SFA).

I'm not a member of Vanguard bears site i was when it first setup as someone asked me to join when i used to post on Follow Follow, but my membership lapsed when i didn't post much.

I've seen him mentioned many times over the years the filth seem to idolise the idiot.

What's his real name ?

As Frankie said, his made up name is apparently the oirish version of his real name. Doesnt like his given name as its a touch too British, and, he despises anything to do with us. Enjoys using his daughter to help back up his made up stories, and, generally is someone the world would be a better place without!

There are reams and reams of information on him in the public domain, and, those who seem to like going on bheast sites, probably see him posting and inflating his own ego under the name philbhoy or similar.

they are being chased for a different thing.

i wouldnt write this off as nonsense. he says he has heard the case will be heard in may but he doesnt know much. its hard to get info.

If there is a court date then proceedings must have been issued. If that is the case then it is on public record and anyone can confirm if they know which court. Would imagine some decent journo would be on to it if it was true.

The failed social worker is simply using our worst fears to play games with a club and supporters he will do anything to cast negative light on.

The problem arises because Rangers are being less than clear with their fans over this tax 'query'.

I don't see how season ticket holders can be asked to spend another £400+ in the next few months to renew their tickets when this case appears to be an obstacle in the club's future. To satisfy our concerns, the club should answer four simple questions:

1. Exactly how much money is the HMRC 'querying' about?

2. Have the club attempted to settle this case 'out of court' suggesting an acceptance of liability?

3. If so, do the club intend pursuing MIH (and/or their accountants who recommended the EBT schemes) for recompense?

4. What is the deadline for concluding all the above?

The Rangers Supporters Assembly (amongst others) should be vocally calling for such clarity and would have the backing of all if they did. Not to appease blow-hards like PMG but to show our supporters that the club's future is not in danger because of multi-million pound 'queries'.

spot on frankie and actually some of what darell king was saying last night.

If Rangers don't make some sort of statement on this by renewal time, how can they expect people to fork out hard earned cash for a club that could go bust right after.

Season books aren't cheap and imagine the rage if we shell out the money for nothing. For all we know, the tax bill could rook us completely leaving us with a boys team, or worse.

It's time for Rangers to clear up some of the confusion. The longer this silence remains, the more the vacuum will be filled with speculation, half-truths and made up timmy shite.

The silence from Murray, Rangers and Whyte over the takeover only adds to the mounting fears.

now roughy is vocal on this and says its all away to come to the fore and is gonna shock all, the moneys owed to the inland revenue is crippling, funny how everyone has views and comments, but when folks like him sound certain it aint really a confidence boost

now roughy is vocal on this and says its all away to come to the fore and is gonna shock all, the moneys owed to the inland revenue is crippling, funny how everyone has views and comments, but when folks like him sound certain it aint really a confidence boost

There's no way he's in the know, mate.

There's no way he's in the know, mate.

Rough is the RR version of Derek Johnstone.

Ill informed & clueless but likes to give the impression they have inside knowledge when in reality they know nothing.

IGNORE.

(tu)

I dont quite understand this tax issue. I know alot of it is probably tied up with Murrays other companies. But weren't rangers acting within the law at the time? People ive spoke to have mentioned the taxman will make an example of rangers.