3 points is enough

seriously thats twice in 4 games now we have played absolutely fucking dire and some people reply with

"we got 3 points, all that matters"

"3 points in the bag, who cares"

etc etc

well im sorry but bollocks to that, i am sick to death with only seeing the team turn up and play proper football for 45 mins every 4 fucking games

that fucking long ball is doing my tits in, the management team should fine the next player that lumps a high ball when an easy pass is on

we are seriously seriously making it harder for ourselves to win the league, sitting deep and defending against the current worst form team in the SPL is a disgrace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the need for taking Weiss, and bringing on another defensive midfielder, and having 3 (!) on the pitch, as well as Davis on the right. Makes no sense.

Also, why would Walter not use all 3 subs? I don't understand that at all.

Aye and when we play how you want we get beat

At the end of the day we went away to Easter Road, dire surface, Wednesday night on the back of a defeat. Came away with 3 points no scares atall

Performance should've been better I agree but we won the game

We played better when they beat us at Ibrox. We didn't even really create anything tonight and it was pathetic. Weiss and Naismith were both poor. Poor decisions and poor execution.

I also hate that we're comfortable yet make a negative substitution, and then don't give any game time to Wylde or Fleck who both deserve/need it. Really disappointed with tonights performance.

I don't see the need for taking Weiss, and bringing on another defensive midfielder, and having 3 (!) on the pitch, as well as Davis on the right. Makes no sense.

Also, why would Walter not use all 3 subs? I don't understand that at all.

Because we're 2-0 up and in no need of a change maybe?

seriously thats twice in 4 games now we have played absolutely fucking dire and some people reply with

etc etc

well im sorry but bollocks to that, i am sick to death with only seeing the team turn up and play proper football for 45 mins every 4 fucking games

that fucking long ball is doing my tits in, the management team should fine the next player that lumps a high ball when an easy pass is on

we are seriously seriously making it harder for ourselves

to win the league, sitting deep and defending against the current worst form team in the SPL is a disgrace

stop being so fuckin negative :) ko mate!

Agree totally, we are gonna get found out big time if we don't get our finger out.

Smiths fucking negative tactics make me want to shoot my tv as well.

stop being so fuckin negative :) ko mate!

Agree totally, we are gonna get found out big time if we don't get our finger out.

Smiths fucking negative tactics make me want to shoot my tv as well.

You must feel a total hypocrite when celebrating the titles Walter provides.....

etc etc

we are seriously seriously making it harder for ourselves to win the league, sitting deep and defending against the current worst form team in the SPL is a disgrace

I agree the football at times we play is poor, we have a serious lack of creativity and good passers in our team. However we are at a crucial time in the season and its points not performances that matter. We need to play to our strengths which is working hard and grinding out results. Its not pretty to watch and can be frustrating at times but with no money and a limited squad I,m afraid it could be like this til the end of the season. :21: