3 points is enough

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not mutually exclusive. You've been suckered by Jim McLean II. If we played like Arsenal we would win the league by twenty points.

i've been suckered by know one , Playing good football and winning and not mutually exclusive ( see what i did there ) as i said we played well at Hearts and lost and we could easily do it at any other ground in the SPL , football is a game of 11 v 11 and anything can happen , names and reputation win you fuck all and you take the 3 points however they are accumulated .

3 points is enough very much enough.

we have to learn to play a bit differently without miller and we have several changes to the team.

ness comming in edu coming back naismith getting over a nock and playing up front again.

we also have alot of games coming up going hell for leather for 90 mins isnt going to be possible.

the pitch was bad but we played ok and won comfortably.

your all just a bunch of negative bastards

i thought it was a slow start but our passing came good, thought we controlled a fair whack of that game and once again ness looks good as usuall, good passing game as i said, naismith a tad out of sorts dunno what was wrong just wasnt linking up really, just a blip for the wee man, couple goals and moving in the right direction, dunno what half the fuss is about really, with us being so short i imagine they take the foot off the gas a little bit knowing full well whatever they reserve can keep for the next, im sure all the team want to keep there place so i think maybe the players aint wanting too go full steam thinking they may not need to, maybe

Again, I'm baffled. I was working again tonight and couldn't make the game, but was kept updated by a friend and have had others tell me about the game. What I've been told was that tonight's game couldn't have been easier and that we went 2 up before relaxing. Granted, the fans will want to see us go at it for 90 minutes, but when there's a cup semi final at the weekend I think the players are entitled to take their foot off the gas when we're cruising. From what I've been told, we didn't exactly set the park alight with our fantastic football, but we were the better team and did more than enough to win. But again, I see RM disagrees totally. Oh well.

Don't be baffled,Kev.

Did we take the foot off the gas when we were 2-0 up at half time and possibly could have been 4 to the good?...definitely!

Did our passing ability and movement off the ball stay the same as it was the first half? .....No way,Jose!

This was the killer for me...we couldn't pass the ball 5 yards without giving it away and that for me is criminal for a professional football player.

McCoist was standing on the sidelines having a bit of banter with the supporters,when he should have been ripping strips from the players for that performance.

Good footballers can take their foot off the gas and make it easy for themselves to stroll to a win....Our players made themselves look as if they would be lucky to get a run with fuckin Albion Rovers with that 2nd half performance against a team that I would rate as one of the worst teams I have ever seen take the park for Hibs in my life.

It's ok saying...Oh! we got the 3 points wrapped up in the 1st half....Should the punters that paid good money to watch that have got half of their dosh back for a 45 min performance and a 45 minute kick around?

It wasn't good, old chap! :sherlock:

come on Adoniram can you answer my question since i kindly answered yours ....

whats the matter found the stats and realised they don't back up your claim ?

Answer what exactly...that we lost because of the decisions made by Smith and all this pish that we played brilliantly is nothing more than a smokescreen.

That shower of shite that we are so quick to dismiss put 4 past them last night and by all accounts it could have been more.

There are major problems with our team,squad and management end of story.

We may be in 4 competitions and 2nd in the League but denying there are problems is simply burying your head in the sand and hoping all willcome good.

Answer what exactly...that we lost because of the decisions made by Smith and all this pish that we played brilliantly is nothing more than a smokescreen.

That shower of shite that we are so quick to dismiss put 4 past them last night and by all accounts it could have been more.

There are major problems with our team,squad and management end of story.

We may be in 4 competitions and 2nd in the League but denying there are problems is simply burying your head in the sand and hoping all willcome good.

So the answer is no you won't , no need for the rest of your post (tu)

Edit : have you watched their game ? maybe Kello didnt have such a god game , maybe their defence was shite last night ? logic , nah too easy ....

3 points is enough very much enough.

we have to learn to play a bit differently without miller and we have several changes to the team.

ness comming in edu coming back naismith getting over a nock and playing up front again.

we also have alot of games coming up going hell for leather for 90 mins isnt going to be possible.

the pitch was bad but we played ok and won comfortably.

your all just a bunch of negative bastards

Just like our manager.

oh the famous Burying your head in the sand line .

must keep doing it then as its won us 4 trophies in 2 years .......

The past doesn't mean success for the future.

Oh and in case you haven't noticed we have lost our top goalscorer this season and not replaced him.

And another thing we have dropped points this season to mediocre teams home and away with alarming regularity.

Burying your head to our problems is pretty much how i would sum you up.

Oh and in case you haven't noticed we have lost our top goalscorer this season and not replaced him.

And another thing we have dropped points this season to mediocre teams home and away with alarming regularity.

Maybe take your own advice ref Murray and Bain then eh ?

We lost our top goal scorer last season , was it much of a problem this year ?

we drop points every season to mediocre teams albeit it mostly away , Alarming regualrity though ? have we lost 10 out of 20 games ? i must have missed that .....

you keep it up though , everybody loves a mouthpiece on a forum (tu)

A canny mind a season when we didny lose some stupid games to shite teams it happens. We have lost 3 games this season.

Your a right door bastart.

is it a crime to be unhappy about anything on here.

when we loose games its ok is it.

maybole loyal is probably the guy who when we lost the leage at aberdeen 3 years ago was delighted we lost it by less than 5 points

Theres been unhappy and theres constant whingeing and greeting. When we win the league this season theres gonna be no threads in this forum.

Theres been unhappy and theres constant whingeing and greeting. When we win the league this season theres gonna be no threads in this forum.

there is such a thing as papering over the cracks you know.

the trouble is theese transfer windows are all very difficult and they arent getting any better.