Walter says on radio scotland

KingKirk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At no point have I been confident we'd sign anyone during this transfer window anyway. I know there are a few days left but with the paltry financial package we can actually offer I can't see us being able to bring in anyone who's better than what's already at the club.

At no point have I been confident we'd sign anyone during this transfer window anyway. I know there are a few days left but with the paltry financial package we can actually offer I can't see us being able to bring in anyone who's better than what's already at the club.

I get what ur saying but we need a bit of depth to the squad. It almost looked like naisy and jela took bad injuries tonight. That wouldve been catastrophic to the title challenge.

Luckily they're both ok

Some of the comments are a bit OTT. We got to this point in the season, 5 points behind with 2 winable games in-hand without Jelavic while Beattie is yet to hit any kind of form.

The squad still has more to give, IMO. It's been said before "we'll struggle if we don't add to the squad" but I'm still confident we'll grind out the title victory, even if we don't get someone in. Don't get me wrong, it makes it tougher, not replacing Miller, but we can still do it.

Some of the comments are a bit OTT. We got to this point in the season, 5 points behind with 2 winable games in-hand without Jelavic while Beattie is yet to hit any kind of form.

The squad still has more to give, IMO. It's been said before "we'll struggle if we don't add to the squad" but I'm still confident we'll grind out the title victory, even if we don't get someone in. Don't get me wrong, it makes it tougher, not replacing Miller, but we can still do it.

We got here with millers goals. I hope his departure doesn't bit us in the arse

Personally i think we'll struggle if we don't bring in a couple of players.

It's all well and good bringing the boys in,and they have done brilliant but we're a few injuries short of getting nothing.

Personally i'd play the kids on Sunday......Wylde,Hutton,Ness,Fleck,Kerkar? and alexander in goal.

We have Hearts next week then the beggars with Sporting and then the beggars in the league so the league cup for me should be a training exercise.

Our squad can't cope with all that and Weir is struggling badly now.

But we got to this stage of the season with one now departed player scoring half of our league goals. We have to replace these goals from somewhere and as class an act as Jelavic looks to be I don't know if he's a prolific goalscorer. Time will tell of course.