***The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Thread***

Muff

Do we sell that white goalkeeper top? I didn't see it last time I was in the megastore..

I play football with a few boys who work in JJB and they said that none of their stores sell the white top, but I work for DW Sports in Coatbridge and we sell it, also seen it in the DW in the fort, but I was in DW in Inverness last week and they didn't have it either!

So long story short, the only stores I know of who sell it are DW in Coatbridge and in the Fort :P(tu)

Dire performance again, but we WON. Would much rather play shite and win than play brilliant and lose.

Some of the comments on here are just ridiculous.

No, they are not - they are based firmly on what we were watching. Yes we won, yes we're glad, but can you honestly admit you're happy with the way our team played today?! Only so long you can keep dodging bullets - THAT is what people are pissed off about.

No, they are not - they are based firmly on what we were watching. Yes we won, yes we're glad, but can you honestly admit you're happy with the way our team played today?! Only so long you can keep dodging bullets - THAT is what people are pissed off about.

Yes they bloody are, saying we should just give the scum the cup now is the most stupid thing I've ever read on here, and thats saying something.

Fucking disgraceful attitude for a supporter to have.

Forgive me for actually watching the game and not living in your world of delusion.

I'm worried. Celtc may not have any defenders, but that is irrelevant if we create as few chances as we did today. They are an attacking team who will require no encouragement to dive at every chance they get, and we have an aging defence - I think I have good reason to be worried.

The condition of the pitch might have had something to do with it? Also, I think he was fouled about 4 times in the short space of time he was on the pitch.

Gone are the days when past great Rangers wingers could play on any pitch conditions Poetry and they weren't protected by refs the way the modern day wingers are or am I just reminiscing too much :) anyway we got the win so here's to another final

Thank God. Overjoyed that we advance, but that was a complete bombscare and anyone happy with that level of performance is delusional; we play like that in the final and we will be in deep trouble.

yeah its not pretty mate .but we are there and i dont understand the gloom surrounding us, wasnt that long ago we where confident and felt we where a better side than septic ,even going into the ibrox old firm game we where better side ..they have a good few ressults and we are running scared .lets get a fucking grip .they aint better than us ,we are just not clicking at the moment.

Yes they bloody are, saying we should just give the scum the cup now is the most stupid thing I've ever read on here, and thats saying something.

Alright, agreed about that comment, but IF we don't play a lot better than that we WILL end up handing it to them. I know our motivation will be a lot better v. them, so at least that part will be sorted, but there are some serious issues about our overall poor play and lack of innovation that I am genuinely concerned about.

Just watched the game on the BBC was had to turn it over before the game then at half time then when the game was over every chance they cunts had they showed they cunts against Aberdeen, fair enough show once not at every opportunity fuckin Fenian wanks

Alright, agreed about that comment, but IF we don't play a lot better than that we WILL end up handing it to them. I know our motivation will be a lot better v. them, so at least that part will be sorted, but there are some serious issues about our overall poor play and lack of innovation that I am genuinely concerned about.

Yes we are poor, but an Old Firm match should and will take care if itself. Its against the other teams I'd be more worried about as we just dont seem to have that extra edge.