Derek Riordan

allyibell

372 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be against us signing Riordan?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riordan is a good player with good ability, I don't see a problem that he used to play for Celtic, so did Miller so what's the problem? If he can get us goals and help us to 3IAR then why not? doesn't anyone want the very BEST for rangers in interests? doubt we'd get him anyway.

Basically I'm not keen

OTOH I wasn't keen on the last ex Celtic player we signed and thought we wasn't good enough.

Smith got a lot more out of him than Strachan ever did so the same could happen with Riordan

Your a shite! I spent 5 mins trying to work out what OTOH meant :lol: :lol:

As much as hes a dirty fenian rhat it would be nice to have someone who can take a free kick and someone that can shoot from distance. He does have ability there is no doubt about that.

Cant believe the poll is that close or closer than I thought it would be I DONT want him near the brox I dont want anyone else whose wore "The Enemies" shirt at the club might sound old fashioned but I was brought up as a child to dislike that mob and everything they stand for. :21:

Well even tho I dont like him-And I hear he is a bad influence on the younger Hibs players-because he thinks he is Hibs & apparantly comes from a hard family intertwined in the casual element of the support.

But he couldnt do that here, he is talented tho a bit lazy, magic at set pieces.

A former Hibs coach told me recently Riordan in training is the best he has seen, with a left peg to die for-strong words from a man who played at the very top of his profession as a player.

The bottom line is WE NEED players & beggars cant be choosers-he will either be anonymous or a masterstroke signing.

I think he has married/kid/s now too & its his last real chance at stardom.

Worth a punt!!

Do you really need to ask this question?

There are two things about Derek Riordan.

1) Shit footballer. I don't care what anyone say's, he has one good game every ten and is a liability on the park.

2) A thug, a complete and utter scum bastard with no respect for anyone. He is a filthy, ex-bheggar, Rangers hating bastard!