Gets more bizarre every day . . .

Tell me I'm not reading this ! Evening Times tonight says apparently we've to Booo supporters that sing sectarian songs??????????? We don't sing any songs at Ibrox never mind sectarian ones !!!!!!!!!!

I propose we start booin the kuntz who are booin and the kuntz who are booin the booers should be booed tae

In face lets just boo anythin that feckin moves :lol:

Tell me I'm not reading this ! Evening Times tonight says apparently we've to Booo supporters that sing sectarian songs??????????? We don't sing any songs at Ibrox never mind sectarian ones !!!!!!!!!!

I propose we start booin the kuntz who are booin and the kuntz who are booin the booers should be booed tae

:D Think it's a bowlin club committee thats runnin the joint noo ?

The kuntz would never be allowed near a feckin bowlin club...they are aw well run

They would feck it up

The kuntz would never be allowed near a feckin bowlin club...they are aw well run

They would feck it up

Yer right wouldnae let them in a bowlin club, they would only accuse us of bein bias !

Agreed add ons must be dropped, lets not give them the ammunition to destroy us, but if we adhere to this and it does not work, I am personally going to unleash hell against our enemies and the khunts that gave into them, there will be no hiding place ! Not even in a vineyard in the South of France ! And certainly not for our enemies in Holyrood, catch my drift jack and bridget ? Oh no sorry I said that special branch might be on to me ?

To be perfectly honest, I have no problem with booing the bigots......Who will we start with,Keevins, Spiers, Guidi or Traynor? :(

Naw theres guyz on here prefer to boo thier own kind coz they dont have the baws to take them on

The sly devious one is the most spineless of course

It's all a big ploy to fool the players.

'No of course they're not booing you, they're 'self policing''.

Run on the park and kick the sheeite oot them and then boo right in thier face....booo ya useless barsteward and give this to that barsteward Murray..WALLOP !! :lol:

Guest TheQueensXI

:lol:

it would confuse the players Boyd scores some sing Billy boys and we all boo!!!