Possible Weiss scenario.

PaulRFC1

With talk of Weiss wanting to stay I thought about it.

I could see this happening.

At the end of the season we extend his loan by another year, then once that loan deal expires we sign him on a pre-contract.

If we got him on another loan deal we could get him at a very cheap price at the end of it or get him on a pre-contract and someone has got to have thought about this situation at Ibrox when he will have a year and a bit left on his contract at the end of the loan deal.

I think we will eventually sign him one way or another and I really hope we do.

Let's hope Timothy doesn't steal him from us , when we can't afford to keep him at the end of the season!!

I know from experience that the oddest and most unlikely things can happen in football, but the chance of Vlad the timpaler signing for the scum is about as unlikely as the Rangers being bought out by the Vatican, playing in Green & Grey and having a badge with a flying fuckin acrobat on our shirts.

If Vlad spends another season in Scotland, there's only ONE team he will be playing for.....and it ain't them! doh

I know from experience that the oddest and most unlikely things can happen in football, but the chance of Vlad the timpaler signing for the scum is about as unlikely as the Rangers being bought out by the Vatican, playing in Green & Grey and having a badge with a flying fuckin acrobat on our shirts.

If Vlad spends another season in Scotland, there's only ONE team he will be playing for.....and it ain't them! doh

You beat me to it mate. I sense that Vlad has a real hatred for the Scum already and a love for the Mighty Rangers. lets face facts he isnt gonna get into the Man City team anytime soon so another loan spell here and then getting him at a reasonable price would be fantastic for us.

At the end of the season we extend his loan by another year, then once that loan deal expires we sign him on a pre-contract.

If we got him on another loan deal we could get him at a very cheap price at the end of it or get him on a pre-contract and someone has got to have thought about this situation at Ibrox when he will have a year and a bit left on his contract at the end of the loan deal.

In what way does any of this benefit MC? Why would they farm him out on loan for two seasons then just let him go for free, if they have no intention of keeping him they will want to cash in a year before his contract is up, we won't be able to afford him then.

I do not see a repeat of his loan next season. Someone will snap him up next summer. He does seem to be enjoying his time here but I don't think he is enjoying enough for him to be thinking about committing up here. He is still young and will be chasing stardom in the EPL for another few years.

Wishful thinking mate!

Man City turned down bids of £5m+ for him in the summer and there is no way they will let his contract run out and have already spoke to him and agent about renewing it. As much as he likes Rangers he is dying to play for City after being there since he was 15-16 and although i can see us getting him on loan again next season he wont be joining us fulltime!

/thread

You beat me to it mate. I sense that Vlad has a real hatred for the Scum already and a love for the Mighty Rangers. lets face facts he isnt gonna get into the Man City team anytime soon so another loan spell here and then getting him at a reasonable price would be fantastic for us.

If Man City decide not to sell him to another club, we will have the best chance of getting him for another loan deal.

If he goes on the market though, we haven't a hope in hell of getting him on a permanent deal...I'd be happy with another season loan as long as our next manager plays the kid in a position we get maximum benefit from him, which we are definitely not getting from him at the moment.

Don't think he could make City's squad. Yet I don't think we could get him on loan next season. City may want weiss to get some EPL experience, and may land him to some small epl team. Anyway I don't think he'd like to play for us on the long term.

Weiss is most definitely not going to be signing for the taigs any time soon. Met him outside of the Drake concert a while back, lets just say he was out of his face but he was saying how much he hates "them" while singing "Glasgow Rangers Champions".

He also told us he thinks the SPL is better than the EPL, hopefully he meant it and won't be heading back off into the EPL next Summer.

Weiss is most definitely not going to be signing for the taigs any time soon. Met him outside of the Drake concert a while back, lets just say he was out of his face but he was saying how much he hates "them" while singing "Glasgow Rangers Champions".

He also told us he thinks the SPL is better than the EPL, hopefully he meant it and won't be heading back off into the EPL next Summer.

I think that may have been down to him being out of his face. :lol:

Hmm don't know if I believe that he would be walking about at a Concert in Glasgow singing that, surely someone would have gave him a sore face.

Hmm don't know if I believe that he would be walking about at a Concert in Glasgow singing that, surely someone would have gave him a sore face.

He was mate seen it with my own 2 eyes and I hadn't touched any alcohol. Picture of him with this wee guy I know outside of the O2 Academy.

33ytd7k.jpg

He was wrecked falling about was funny though and got a wee sing song with someone he was with that was speaking to him in Slovakian I'm not sure if it was relation or not but I think it was probably his brother they looked similar apart from Weiss being small and his brother being taller and a bit podgy, certainly didn't fallow the same footballing route as his brother(if it was)

Was a very cool guy and had good chat about ladies and football would recommend anyone to go up to him and have a chat once he has had a few in him.

Are paying all his wages though ?

Doubt it

His wage is about £20k, we are paying all of it or most of it, added to the £500k or more loan fee, fuck that, shocking price to pay for either when we can't afford to buy any players at the moment

Doubt very much he will ever be a Rangers,offically owned i mean. U kin c it in the way he plays he thinks hes bigger than Rangers.Mean how many players does he want to beat before he actually passes the ball. Would like to see his success rate of beating a player n playing a pass to a blue jersey. START PLAYING FLECK stop all this short term fixing n get a long term future for the Gers. At the end of the day were making Man Citys players better with all this game time.

He was mate seen it with my own 2 eyes and I hadn't touched any alcohol. Picture of him with this wee guy I know outside of the O2 Academy.

33ytd7k.jpg

He was wrecked falling about was funny though and got a wee sing song with someone he was with that was speaking to him in Slovakian I'm not sure if it was relation or not but I think it was probably his brother they looked similar apart from Weiss being small and his brother being taller and a bit podgy, certainly didn't fallow the same footballing route as his brother(if it was)

Was a very cool guy and had good chat about ladies and football would recommend anyone to go up to him and have a chat once he has had a few in him.

What the fuck happened to that wee guys face?