wheres the media outrage?

I know boyd is not our player anymore but if you look at the media and public outrage concerning him when he told burley where to go when he was a gers player. Why hasn't the same treatment been dealt to that taig fletcher?

Is it because boyd is a better goal scorer and the Scottish people where hurt buy his actions?

Or is it a more sinister reason, that because he was a Rangers player the press etc wanted to hang him out to dry because certain papers want to publish negative stories about our club and players?

Because Boyd played for Rangers at the time and that sells more papers.

(tu) This.

The whole agenda thing is boring, people write garbage to sell papers that's all. There is no secret club trying to bring us down.

I am not saying we should accept the crap that they write I just think we should buy into the idea that people are out to get us. If you don't like the papers or don't agree with what they say don't buy them. It seems a lot of people buy them looking for something to get pissed off about.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds when it comes to selling newspapers mate.

Now if Fletcher played for Rangers (or even the scum) the story would be in your face at every turn...It's like when somebody "famous" does something slightly controversial and it's plastered all over the mhedia...Joe Blow does the same thing and nobody gives a fuck about it.

op is correct in bringing up this point. can you imagine the hype if diouf or lafferty had made that black tackle (or should i say assault) last night . we would be reading and watching it for weeks, because the media know our management are pathetically weak and they will not be challenged

op is correct in bringing up this point. can you imagine the hype if diouf or lafferty had made that black tackle (or should i say assault) last night . we would be reading and watching it for weeks, because the media know our management are pathetically weak and they will not be challenged

did you conviently miss the interview where Walter had a go at the press for some of the things they have written about Diouf since he signed ?

I'm quite happy for our management not to sink to Lemmon's level and flood the mhedia with an anti-Rangers agenda and try to brainwash everyone into believing everything they say is correct.

It's a fact of life that people envy success. And The Rangers are the most successful club in the world.

If you compare the hype over laffertys tackle on hinkle and stoke tackle on papac it was night and day.

As a said before I was just highlighting the hypocrisy of it all and do not wish our club or fellow fan to stoop to the level of the taigs.