Last nights assault

bluejeff

Just watched the BBC highlights and the tackles from them and the bookings the recieved are nowhere to be seen?

Jim Jeffreys reaction to the game last night was fukin ridiculous as well, he said today that only Hearts player were receiving yellow cards for fouls doh Well fuk me some of those challenges should have came with a £500 fine never mind a yellow card.

I cant remember one bad tackle from a Rangers player. Diouf carried out some retribution when he was fouled and nothing was done but apart from that. Not one bad challenge.

Just watched the BBC highlights and the tackles from them and the bookings the recieved are nowhere to be seen?

True, but sometimes these things aren't in the main footage to save time because they're focused on separately during the post-footage discussion, which I don't think is posted on the BBC site.

Jim Jeffreys reaction to the game last night was fukin ridiculous as well, he said today that only Hearts player

were receiving yellow cards for fouls doh Well fuk me

some of those challenges should have came with a £500

fine never mind a yellow card.

I cant remember one bad tackle from a Rangers player. Diouf carried out some retribution when he was fouled and nothing was done but apart from that. Not one bad challenge.

[/quote



Jim Jeffreys reaction to the game last night was fukin ridiculous as well, he said today that only Hearts player were receiving yellow cards for fouls doh Well fuk me some of those challenges should have came with a £500 fine never mind a yellow card.

I missed the goal and the offside goal , was the 2nd goal offside?