Boyd may consider Rangers return.

PaulRFC1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did I say that?

Well your taking what he was quoted as saying and telling you don't think it means he would consider a return.

I'm saying take what he said at face value. He's not ruling anything out and add in the fact that we both know he would come back in a flash and it becomes clearer he would "consider a return"

he made his bed and he can lie in it. Never want to see him back at rangers. Of course hes a proven goalscorer but its like playing with a man down most of the time. We creat far more chances without him and havent dont too badly since he left have we?

No, I'm not.

I'm taking the phrase 'you never know what could happen in the future' as being vague, meaningless and avoiding the question.

You take it whatever way you want. I'm taking it at face value. You think far too much into things.

He's refusing to rule it out. That coupled with the fact I reckon he would come back in a flash tells me he'd consider a return. It's simple.

You take it whatever way you want. I'm taking it at face value. You think far too much into things.

He's refusing to rule it out. That coupled with the fact I reckon he would come back in a flash tells me he'd consider a return. It's simple.

You're not taking it at face value - you're taking what he said and applying your own meaning to it.

You're not taking it at face value - you're taking what he said and applying your own meaning to it.

I am taking it at face value. When quizzed on returning to Rangers he refuses to rule it out. Complete with quote.

Don't be so tiresome all your life. You take the article whatever way you want and stop trying to grind the energy out of people with constant roundabout rhetoric.

I am taking it at face value. When quizzed on returning to Rangers he refuses to rule it out. Complete with quote.

Don't be so tiresome all your life. You take the article whatever way you want and stop trying to grind the energy out of people with constant roundabout rhetoric.

No, you're not.

What's worse is that if he did return, he'd be treated like the returning hero

The returning hero who did fuck all when it really mattered

i love this 101 goals in title and cup winning teams. including goals in europe, cup finals and even against celtc completely dismissed as nothing.

<cr>