Attendance Thursday

BelgradeBear

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course i am! Wouldnt miss it for the world. Theres a few of us going from the C/Milk loyal, look out for our banner. First trip abroad in ages, long over due for me. :)

Are you? Its not very fair to compare going abroad to follow us to going to a home match anyway, is it? Its 100 times cheaper popping along to Ibrox than booking, buses/flights/trains/ferries whatever to go abroad and watch us for 99% of our fans. That other 1% being our fans from mainland Europe where its probably cheaper for them to goto Portugal than up to Glasgow.

(tu)

you think 99% of our fans live a short distance form Ibrox. guys like myself have over a 1200 mile round trip....at leats i fly, feck getting the ferry every few weeks

i notice the guys that abuse there fellow fans about non attendance always live a baw hair from ibrox.....

I know there are fewer people going to the games compared to a couple years ago, but the ticket prices are shocking. I'm looking at £160 just for a cup final, league game, and the cup games against the tims. Plus every other ticket throughout the season and my season ticket itself. Money money money. The club want fuller stadiums? Lower the ticket prices drastically (tu)

I know there are fewer people going to the games compared to a couple years ago, but the ticket prices are shocking. I'm looking at £160 just for a cup final, league game, and the cup games against the tims. Plus every other ticket throughout the season and my season ticket itself. Money money money. The club want fuller stadiums? Lower the ticket prices drastically (tu)

(tu) 15 euros for top German games and we play £40 to be in the presence of the scum.

(tu) 15 euros for top German games and we play £40 to be in the presence of the scum.

Exactly mate. I'm sure there was a protest, can't mind what country, about the prices going up to 20 Euros a game :lol:

Everything to do with German football is fantastic (Apart from Shit Pauli :anguish: , still can't get over that result!)

well me and my dad are going so im pretty sure there will be at least 2 people there :sherlock:

midweek games are a bastard in terms of work travel etc , also £20 is alot to some people these days and they have priorities other than rangers.

works usually the problem for me getting to games ,i need to take a half day that i dont have to get to the game because of my stupid shift

Exactly mate. I'm sure there was a protest, can't mind what country, about the prices going up to 20 Euros a game :lol:

Everything to do with German football is fantastic (Apart from Shit Pauli :anguish: , still can't get over that result!)

It was Germany. Dortmund vs Schalke went up to 25euros and there was a boycott

you think 99% of our fans live a short distance form Ibrox. guys like myself have over a 1200 mile round trip....at leats i fly, feck getting the ferry every few weeks

i notice the guys that abuse there fellow fans about non attendance always live a baw hair from ibrox.....

Yet again, thats not what i said or meant. I meant 99% of Rangers fans will live closer to Ibrox than Lisbon, which wont be miles from the truth surely. I apologise if it came across the wrong way.

Now im abusing fans? Where do you get it from Cartman? :s

I'll be there but it is an obscene amount of money that has been spent in the last 4 weeks for tickets....£160ish :S I mean honestly it's just crazy thinking about how quickly the games have come about!

I can certainly understand why some supporters will pick and choose games in the current financial climate!

I hope it's a good crowd and atmosphere.

My old man is back from Singapore and is coming tomorrow night and he doesn't get to see many games due to his work. I want a bumper crowd and atmosphere for him to see again.

Will be his last game for some years as he's away to China next week to work for a few years - so I'm hoping tomorrow night is a good one.

When you see how much football is in places like Germany it makes you realise that we are paying top dollar for the sub-standard SPL.

It's a shame the attendance tonight is going to suffer because you usually get a better game in Europe with the teams hardly knowing each other

When you see how much football is in places like Germany it makes you realise that we are paying top dollar for the sub-standard SPL.

It's a shame the attendance tonight is going to suffer because you usually get a better game in Europe with the teams hardly knowing each other

and the ticket for a top league game includes travel in Germany.

Some of the prices aint too bad. It's all about putting things into perspective and market forces.

Hibs and Hearts are £26 and £27. Edinburgh is by far and away the best away days and the stadiums are of a fine standard, so that's cool.

Celtic is £40, but every fucker and their gold fish wants a ticket, so it's supply and demand and the minute Rangers even score a goal - the feeling you get justifies double the money.

Aberdeen is still one of the cheapest face value tickets. From memory it's between £22-£24 and it's fantastic atmosphere wise aswell as the tickets being like gold dust.

It's the likes of paying £25 for St Mirren or Motherwell you start to think wtf, especially as any other team outwith the Old Firm that rolls upto the same stand in the same stadium was paying £6 or £7 less.