Post-Sporting match Lafferty thread

dukestreetsoup

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people insist on defending him..its not like we are jumping on the back of a player who has been here 6 months. its been years now, consistently not performing... they were onyl half chances, because he made them half chances, several time he had only keeper infront of him (FACT) and several times he hit the ball head down from 20 yards (FACT) ... absolute moron. most of you are sticking up for him cause he is a rangers fan. Its not an over raction now, time for him to see out season and be shipped and cut our losses

He has had a good season and has made an impact on many games but when he has one bad game he gets called all the names under the sun from our so called fans.

Its fucking pathetic at times.

The fuck you smoking? He's been pish.

For people sticking up for him, please fuck off I'm in no mood. Walter Smith and Kyle Lafferty are to blame for that, he is fucking terrible and It's not just one bad game is it look at his rangers career a shambless he is useless and a liabilty would rather play Kirk Broadfoot up front!

Im usually the last person to slag a player of but iv honest had enough of him :anguish: Do not care if he is a boyhood supporter, do not care if hes northern irish he is a waste of a fucking shirt.

you forgot to mention oxygen :rolleyes:

On the one hand, his chances tonight weren't exactly open-goal chances. They still needed a bit of work. However, on the other hand, any decent striker would have taken full advantage of them. Lafferty is not a decent striker. 3 goals in 21 games. Not good enough.

It's frustrating, though. He has shown signs of being a good player, albeit not very often.

I would be happy to see him dropped. We need somebody in the summer and badly.

Had we not have drawn the game I doubt there would be the same frustration here. His main fault is shooting from distance. I can blame him for it in the first half, but the guy was on his honkers at the end, so I'm certainly not having a pop at him for the chances he missed at the end. One of them, the defender makes a fucking great track back.....Lafferty was spent so all he could do was hit it & hope.

That said, I'd have had Healy on for the last 15 mins so I fully put this down to the managers lack of ability to make changes when needed!

(tu) Easier ones than Lafferty got tonight i would say

over the time he has been at ibrox, how many chances did miller take and score... how many times did we say miller should be sold. now, say the same about lafferty. you cant, he has been shite. he is a striker and his job is to score. miller had off games, everyone does, lafferty consistently has off games, and every so often against 1st division side in cup he has a good one.