Rangers FC

H72

I've just started a game again with Rangers. Who have been your best buys and for how much?

In my last Rangers game, I got Anthony Vanden Borre for £300k plus add-ons and he was phenomenal.

Keep them coming.

• 1 month later...

Elias, attacking midfielder from Atletico Goianiense, left footed can get him on a pre-contract right at the start. I got him and in the first season he scored something like 15 with 25-30 assists from left midfield, and he made it into the Champs League team of the year and the Brazil Squad, now worth about 6mil

Steven Cohen from B. Haifa. Cost me 200k and he and Weiss on the wings is tearing up the SPL. Also got some Bulgarian guy from Israel - Great target man cost 80k.

Matthew Booth cost me 60k at the start of the season, now worth 800k and I'm only in March. He's taken the captains armband from Weir (who I convinced to terminate his contract along with Healy). There's also a striker/winger called Mohammed Elyounoussi - cost me 100k and he's 17. Quality wee player.

Omar Demari from some isreali mob! 350k!

Get Dede and Neuton on free's at the start.

Peter Marsaila (something like that) plays for south african national team, 200k (sold him the next season for £6m!)

Miguel Medina 400k at the start, develops into an amazing striker!

Horava for about 300k, again develops into quality.

Always find Bogdan Stancu does well for me (especially in Europe) can get him for about 1.4 million at the start, sold him the next season to AC Milan for £7m!