Maurice Edu

Swagger

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu can just fuck off back to the USA. He cannot tackle and for guy who is his size and build to get bullied by the Celtic midfield is a disgrace, against sporting he was a disgrace and Kyle Hutton should be given a run in the team

You can never fault Laffertys effort, just his ability.

thats a major problem with the current team, smith built them all with the hope that "effort will beat ability everyday"

unfortunately when the opponents match our effort, or our players dont show any, we end up with shite like today

thats a major problem with the current team, smith built them all with the hope that "effort will beat ability everyday"

unfortunately when the opponents match our effort, or our players dont show any, we end up with shite like today

Hard work only beats talent when talent doesnt work. And in Rangers case that works both ways. We have talented players however when they dont work and the other team works, regardless of ability, you are going to be up against it. Edu for me has been the past 2 seasons, too many injuries and he may have good athletic attributes, they can only do so much as his footbaling ability is not up to much at all, another passenger in the team and the sad thing is he isnt the only one.

everyone can check my history on here and im not 1 for having a go at our players, but this guy is a fucking disgrace. I hope he never pulls on a Rangers jersey again. He pulls out of tackles has no first touch and is fucking woefful. Jamie Ness shits all over him ability wise. I hope he never kicks another ball for us.

AN UTTER FUCKING DISGRACE

I was one, a few weeks ago criticizing fellow bears for having a pop at him.

Today, There was nowhere to hide, and he still hid. There was more balls bouncing off him than Jordan.

Still canny believe we got soundly pumped by them again. canny believe it.

Bye Bye Edu.

everyone can check my history on here and im not 1 for having a go at our players, but this guy is a fucking disgrace. I hope he never pulls on a Rangers jersey again. He pulls out of tackles has no first touch and is fucking woefful. Jamie Ness shits all over him ability wise. I hope he never kicks another ball for us.

AN UTTER FUCKING DISGRACE

been sayin the same for ages ,i couldnt believe the plaudits he recieved after that old firm goal(as much as i enjoyed it) and got shot down in flames for calling him a pub player then ..how he gets on the park for 90 secs never mind 90 mins has always been beyond me ..nevr a footballer in his puff.

He genuinely looks petrified when he gets the ball, especially in OF games.

He's like a wee boy playing Rugby who gets the ball thrown to him with about 5 fat cunts about to smash into the poor wee fucker.

If we do sell him in the Summer (if we find someone who wants him) lets hope we replace him with a proper midfielder.

Got to be up there with the worst performance I've ever seem from a rangers player honestly. Every single fuckin time the ball came to him he lost it.

He's a disgrace and should never have been playing and btw, Kyle bartley is never a CM in his life!! Motherwell were rotten that's why he looked good!

Ive always backed Edu, thinking you lot were being harsh on him before...which you were to be fair.

But cant possibly defend him today, shocking! Hes so fucking frustrating!

Falls over the ball, gives away possession constantly, delays the pass by about a week, no aggression, no good in the tackle, a fucking shitebag in a 50/50 !!!

What you expect from a CM player is a crunching tackle and the odd defence splitting pass....dont think iv seen either from him in his time at Rangers.

Ive always backed Edu, thinking you lot were being harsh on him before...which you were to be fair.

But cant possibly defend him today, shocking! Hes so fucking frustrating!

Falls over the ball, gives away possession constantly, delays the pass by about a week, no aggression, no good in the tackle, a fucking shitebag in a 50/50 !!!

What you expect from a CM player is a crunching tackle and the odd defence splitting pass....dont think iv seen

either from him in his time at Rangers.

so why does he get a game? It's pathetic by smith playing players who are so out of form it's embarrassing!!!!