Will we still win the League?

Escobar

Is it going to be 3-in-a-row?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Will we still be Champions come May?

• Yes
    • No

They are now very much favourites, they are confident and on a role. They seen to be functioning well as a unit and have goals in there team.

We look low on confidence, out of ideas, and scared to play football.

If we are to win the league, we need a very quick turn around in our fortunes because if we continue in the same way we'll have won it for them very shortly.

We have the players and the ability to win the league, its up to the players to believe they are good enough, and the managment to squeeze everything out of them.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are now very much favourites, they are confident and on a role. They seen to be functioning well as a unit and have goals in there team.

We look low on confidence, out of ideas, and scared to play football.

If we are to win the league, we need a very quick turn around in our fortunes because if we continue in the same way we'll have won it for them very shortly.

We have the players and the ability to win the league, its up to the players to believe they are good enough, and the managment to squeeze everything out of them.

Confidence is the key issue

A team doesn't collapse when they're high on confidence

And a team low on confidence doesn't win 14 matches in a row

Doesn't look good after an old firm mauling. But they're on a high and we're on a low. That trend will not continue and we'll still be there at the end of the season.

:believe:

Why won't it continue?

There is every chance it will continue.

I voted no because I don't believe we have any real quality or depth to our squad. Our midfield is nonexistant and our defence is shipping goals - 7 in the last three against the Scum!

mental to think that the majority of you lot have given up hope already! Its only Febuary 21st, there is still lots of points to play for and an old firm at Ibrox after the split. Remember lennon is a clueless arsehole? Remember walter has done this before?

Yes celtic hav hit a run of form, but we can still return to the top, no question about it. We have alot of work to do, but its still there for the taking. Poor show use who said no.

mental to think that the majority of you lot have given up hope already! Its only Febuary 21st, there is still lots of points to play for and an old firm at Ibrox after the split. Remember lennon is a clueless arsehole? Remember walter has done this before?

Yes celtic hav hit a run of form, but we can still return to the top, no question about it. We have alot of work to do, but its still there for the taking. Poor show use who said no.

Agree a long way to go yet.

If the tims have a massive form dip then we will romp it.

If Smith continues with his negative Football in key matches, then we're fecked.

Lennon wont allow that.

I really hope Walter has a change of views in these final few months.

Not long to go and it all to play for.

Of course we can still win the league. But we have to go all out to win every game now. No more 1 up front we have to play 2 strikers all the time.

If walter can change his tactics and go for it in all the games we can still win it.

Hopefully Celtic get complacent now they are 8 points clear If we win our 2 games in hand its only 2 points which is fuck all.

Edu shouldn't get near a ball again. Weir must be dropped, not his fault his age is catching up with him or that Walter keeps playing him. 4-5-1 clearly doesn't work for us anymore and teams are now hoping we play it.

Just keep picking up the 3 points every week and hopefully they slip up at some point.

I think it'll be tough, but we have some (small) things in our favour:

1. The final OF game is at Ibrox.

2. We can't get any worse (as long the management make the neccessary adjustments anyway).

3. They've dropped more points than us against the rest of the league so far.

It's still in both teams' hands. They looked much better yesterday but things can change quickly, although we'll probably need another helicopter sunday type effort (how good would that be?).

i wanted to tick the yes box, but i cant lie to myself.

yes i want to win the lge and i will follow rangers no matter what, but that dosnt make me stupid

and judging on form/last 3 of games and the lost lookingness of our players i have no confidence that

they will change it around.

i also dnt think smith will make the decisions that need making, in dropping weir and not playing edu unless we have no other option.

smiths stubborness will cost us the lge imho.

The scumcunts will drop points. We will drop points. We will win the league

Who will take points off them? Since they lost at Tynecastle, have they dropped points? Lennon told his players to go through the rest of the season unbeaten, so far they have done that, i think. I cant see any team in this league taking points off them, it will be left to us to win every match, we do that, we will be champions. It sounds more unrealstic for us to win every match, and we all know why that is. :(

They are a hungry bunch, we dont look up for it at all.

Someone mentioned this yesterday so I won't take credit. They said the tims have peaked too early and when Lennon's touchline ban kicks in it will affect them. His presence on the touchline does affects games in bad way on putting pressure on the officials and good way (for them anyway) in that he can

Someone mentioned this yesterday so I won't take credit. They said the tims have peaked too early and when Lennon's touchline ban kicks in it will affect them. His presence on the touchline does affects games in bad way on putting pressure on the officials and good way (for them anyway) in that he can get his message across more than most managers which I think Thompson and the big Swedish fud will struggle with.