Will we still win the League?

Escobar

Is it going to be 3-in-a-row?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Will we still be Champions come May?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That they wouldn't drop any more points

Thats me playing "Hugh Keevins mind games", reverse psychology, i always tell myself they will win every game, the joy when they dont, is orgasmic! I will continue to say they will win every game, at the same time hoping them lose every match, one should never expect them to drop points, the dissapointment when they win is horrible.

:)

(tu)

Deleted my vote but honestly dont know.

Thought they were mince against motherwell but credit to McCalls team they were in thier faces for 90 mins and fully deserved it.

Will watch our game after work. Wont gte too carried away, as we pumped M'well 6-0 the got smashed by the scum next game.

I think we would have struggled against that motherwell team. Lets see where we are after we play our games in hand. As for this UEFA run there will be no quarter given by the scum at the SPL so the task is a very, very difficult one to achieve.

Personally I feel its the most important title in my lifetime. I would swap getting hammered of the scum in every match left and shafted in the UEFA cup just as long as we won this title and got into the CL.

Folk have to realise the consequences if we dont. With wage bills getting slashed further next season we are diownsizing at an alarming rate. Being 2nd best to them with no CL money doesnt bare thinking about.

After losing to them last week i remained confident of us winning the league. I still believe if all our first 11 remain truly motivated then we will shoot down their titles hopes because we're better than them.

Last week i never for one second thought they played amazing, yes, they played well but we lost because of our own faults and mistakes. Our lads played so bad and well below what they can do that it made them look better than they actually are.

Players like Whittaker, Davis, Edu, Bougherra and Weir needed to take a good look at themselves because they let us all down with their shockin' performances. Also considering they're all league winners it made it the more shocking. If the boys stick together and everyone gives 100% from now till the end of the season then i believe we will win this league. Also hopefully Ness, Hutton, Wylde and Fleck can all make their print on this campaign and cement their places in Rangers' future.

Also i understand where brissybear's coming from, this SPL title is going to be crucial for us especially if this takeover doesn't go through (could well happen).

WATP!

No Surrender! Never to that scum!

Just goes to show the theory that the Old Firm games decide the league is false. A victory means little if you immediately throw away the advantage gained as Celtic have twice this season, (well almost, they got a very lucky point at Hamilton).