Will we still win the League?

Escobar

Is it going to be 3-in-a-row?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Will we still be Champions come May?

• Yes
    • No

Have no doubts that we will win championship 54 by seasons end cos we will show more bottle from now till end of campain as we always say NO SURRENDER to the scum

Are you serious?

Talk is cheap, action is what matters, our club have surrended 3 times out of the last 3 to them.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be great for a Rangers player not having to go into work the next day and face a barrage of stick from the tims.

The worst thing about today at work is that I didn't have a leg to fucking stand on when it came to the above. I couldn't argue with anything they said, that's how shite we were.

I'm lucky in the fact at my school there is no one bar one tim in the senior school 5/6th but he's a prick anyway. Calls himself a diehard because he went to their semi-final with Aberdeen and stood with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and then went paintballing yesterday instead of watching the game and had the cheek to rub it in the wanker.

Really want to say yes, but realistically after watching this team this year so far my head says no.

It is entirely possible we can turn everything around as we did last season, but this time I do not see it.

In December 2009 we went on a winning run that gave us great football - attacking football and a great level of confidence. This year we are so negative with 1 striker against SPL teams and little creativity and dominance in midfield. Our defence is slow and leaking goals now. We stand off teams and invite them to attack us. This is not what Rangershould be all about. We should be playing with 2 strikers and attacking the other team. Putting them on the back foot. Instead we play this one paced cautious game and struggle all the time unless we meet really poor teams like M'well.

Celtic are confident and attack all out. They have their nose in front and are very confident now when they play us. That piece of shit Brown is crowing away and TLB is jumping for joy.

Can we turn this around? It's possible but not unless we dramatically change our footballing tactics and outlook. Will WS do this? I just do not see it but I can hope. So for me the sad answer is no.

Who will take points off them? Since they lost at Tynecastle, have they dropped points? Lennon told his players to go through the rest of the season unbeaten, so far they have done that, i think. I cant see any team in this league taking points off them, it will be left to us to win every match, we do that, we will be champions. It sounds more unrealstic for us to win every match, and we all know why that is. :(

They are a hungry bunch, we dont look up for it at all.

Motherwell for a start.Bet you feel like a fud now. Can I just say. I told you so

If we can play every game as if it's the game that will win us the league, show the commitment, hunger & skill that we are famous for, then I see no reason why not.

If we fail to turn up, as we have done in the last 2 old firm games then no ... we won't.

what a difference a week makes. Even after last weeks disgraceful old firm performance i still thought we would win. Celtic are nowhere near as good as has been made out in the press. We will win the league but we will need to win the next old firm game at ibrox to do so imo.

Lennon doesn't have the experience to see in the last few months of a tight title race. I trust Walter to guide us to 3 in a row.

Last Sunday and up to the 90th minute in Lisbon our season was looking a tad bleak, what a difference now.