Leave it outside the front door Ally.

2bob

Oh there's a lot more ..much more about McCoist that has not even been discussed.

His problem is he wants to be everyone's pal regardless.

He'll learn the hard way that as manager of Rangers FC you simply cannot do that.

Right or wrong doesn't come in to it.

What some of our more liberal new age fans don't get is that the very people he wants to be all pally with do not care one iota about Rangers or McCoist's future success.

In the job he gets 100% support...i don't see any "critic" stating otherwise.

And while in the job he will be subject to the same praise and criticisms as any other manager/player or employee.

That is the nature of the beast and being an employee of Rangers FC.

Of course i wish him well as manager why wouldn't I?

Ally has a lot to learn about the company he keeps and the people he thinks are "good guys"

Why should it matter though who he is friends with or what company he keeps?

I dont know if i come into your sweeping "liberal new age fans" category but ive been brought up in a family and in a town where being a prod and Rangers fan are as sure as the Rangers will play in blue!

"the very people he wants to be all pally with do not care one iota about Rangers or McCoist's future success."

So what your saying is that he shouldnt be nice to them because they arent going to do him or Rangers any favours? Do you think that he is going to do them favours because he doesnt come out and slate Celtic and everyone associated with them?

McCoist has said himself he used to love the banter he had with ex-celtic players and i said earlier he didnt have much thought for his supposed pals when he was firing goals past them and beating them every other season!

Why dont we let him do what he wants?

He wont lose the league because he says nice things about Celtic, he will lose the league if his teams dont beat them on the pitch so why dont we wait and see...

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there's a lot more ..much more about McCoist that has not even been discussed.

His problem is he wants to be everyone's pal regardless.

He'll learn the hard way that as manager of Rangers FC you simply cannot do that.

Right or wrong doesn't come in to it.

What some of our more liberal new age fans don't get is that the very people he wants to be all pally with do not care one iota about Rangers or McCoist's future success.

In the job he gets 100% support...i don't see any "critic" stating otherwise.

And while in the job he will be subject to the same praise and criticisms as any other manager/player or employee.

That is the nature of the beast and being an employee of Rangers FC.

Of course i wish him well as manager why wouldn't I?

Ally has a lot to learn about the company he keeps and the people he thinks are "good guys"

It would appear that our new age liberalist fans are to busy being pc offended on everybody's behalf, well they can leave me out of it, his job is to bury the taigs and fuckin deep, like I said if he wants to play patsy with tlb do it in private. I wonder, there again I probably don't, how many of our pc correct associates know how lucky Coisty is to have even been at the club, his goals not withstanding. Fuck all things celtic, how it is how it was and how it always will be, if our pc friendly easily offended associates don't like it, to fuckin bad.. :sherlock:

SCIAF..Scottish Catholic International Aid Fund

Or as they are more commonly known in the Scottish Media now...Scotland's Aid Agency (Note no mention of the word Catholic)

'Scotland's Aid Agency' is SCIAF's motto. I've Googled it and found no media source referring to them as that. Could it be that you have made that up?

Human kindness,charity,manners,dignity,respect...and any other phrase you can think of is fine but when it is not reciprocated that's when i start to have a problem with it all.

I think you're a liar and you a had a problem with what McCoist did as soon as you heard about it. Lack of reciprocation my arse.

It would appear that our new age liberalist fans are to busy being pc offended on everybody's behalf, well they can leave me out of it, his job is to bury the taigs and fuckin deep, like I said if he wants to play patsy with tlb do it in private. I wonder, there again I probably don't, how many of our pc correct associates know how lucky Coisty is to have even been at the club, his goals not withstanding. Fuck all things celtic, how it is how it was and how it always will be, if our pc friendly easily offended associates don't like it, to fuckin bad.. :sherlock:

how very ironic as the only offended people in here are you and your cronies.

offended by allys thoughts for a friend.

'Scotland's Aid Agency' is SCIAF's motto. I've Googled it and found no media source referring to them as that. Could it be that you have made that up?

I think you're a liar and you a had a problem with what McCoist did as soon as you heard about it. Lack of reciprocation my arse.

I ain't no liar ok.

And all you have to do is watch tv and read the same media as me to know that SCIAF is never given it's full title.

And i have a problem with ANYONE who raises money for a Church that quite openly knew about their priests RAPING young children and covered it up to protect them.

Do you not find that morally repugnant?

As for reciprocation...you pick out a recent example of a high profile Celtic player or manager doing work with a Rangers player or manager for a High Profile Church of Scotland or Rangers charity.

how very ironic as the only offended people in here are you and your cronies.

offended by allys thoughts for a friend.

Seems that those who are the most offended are the 'non pc' brigade all too often. Quick to take offence at the least little thing they dont agree with while belittling those who may not support their mindset. Hypocrisy at its worst.

Seems that those who are the most offended are the 'non pc' brigade all too often. Quick to take offence at the least little thing they dont agree with while belittling those who may not support their mindset. Hypocrisy at its worst.

i very very much agree.

this whole sciaf think just reeks of desperation to be offended.

i mean it was one advert for there wee box appeal as far as i remember.

right wee sensitive souls it seems.

I ain't no liar ok.

And all you have to do is watch tv and read the same media as me to know that SCIAF is never given it's full title.

And i have a problem with ANYONE who raises money for a Church that quite openly knew about their priests RAPING young children and covered it up to protect them.

Do you not find that morally repugnant?

As for reciprocation...you pick out a recent example of a high profile Celtic player or manager doing work with a Rangers player or manager for a High Profile Church of Scotland or Rangers charity.

sciaf doesnt raise money for any church,

lennon does charity work for my mates handicapped boy all the time. a boy always dressed in his rangers shirt at events lennon is at.

celtc have supported poppy scotland in recent years.

your view of the world is somewhat skewed as far as i can see. but i dont believe your lieing

Scottish International Aid Fund, a member of Caritas International in Rome, one of whose tenets is the total opposing of the abolition of denominational schools, also Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus - outside the Church there is no salvation. if you give money to something or raise it, do it for something that is not intent on belittling your values and seeing you as some second class being outside redeemption. Knowledge of the enemies intent is always a good thing to be able to reflect upon, for some of us at least.

opus dei makes all other taig doctrine almost plausible almost, the fascists of religion would better describe them.

And what makes you think you are better placed to judge the character of the people in McCoist's circle of friends than the man himself?

McCoist's career to date - in all he has done that I know of - appears to be one of repeatedly lasting success. I'm inclined to think this is largely because he is a highly motivated, enthusiastic professional and not because of the company he keeps.

I'm excited by his appointment. If others are not then well and good, but the distasteful, pejorative comments regarding the man himself are nothing short of pathetic.

I don't want McCoist behaving like a mirror of rabid timmery as some appear to - I expect far more from those charged with helping The Rangers in terms of how they act whilst serving the club.

sciaf doesnt raise money for any church,

lennon does charity work for my mates handicapped boy all the time. a boy always dressed in his rangers shirt at events lennon is at.

celtc have supported poppy scotland in recent years.

your view of the world is somewhat skewed as far as i can see. but i dont believe your lieing

Doesn't raise money for any church...are you having a laugh?

They are the official charity of the Catholic Church.

As 2bob has highlighted below they are part of the bigger Caritas organisation that reports directly to the Vatican and Fr Lombardi.

Like i said i view anyone raising money for the Catholic Church or their charities with disdain as they are enabling a cult full of paedophiles to continue raping and molestng children all over the world.

I wonder how many paedophile priests have been quietly "moved" to the very developing countries they do their aid work in.

No media,no papers,no internet and no one to tell their story to.

The Catholic Church in my eyes is a repugnant cult that has been covering up Paedophiles in their midst for centuries and still are as witnessed by the constant stream of stories hitting the media on an almost daily basis about sexual abuse of children.

And i am still waiting on an example of a Celtic Player or Manager in a high profile fundraiser connected tot he Church of Scotland.

And what makes you think you are better placed to judge the character of the people in McCoist's circle of friends than the man himself?

McCoist's career to date - in all he has done that I know of - appears to be one of repeatedly lasting success. I'm inclined to think this is largely because he is a highly motivated, enthusiastic professional and not because of the company he keeps.

I'm excited by his appointment. If others are not then well and good, but the distasteful, pejorative comments regarding the man himself are nothing short of pathetic.

I don't want McCoist behaving like a mirror of rabid timmery as some appear to - I expect far more from those charged with helping The Rangers in terms of how they act whilst serving the club.

Simple really.

I know a fair bit that i wouldn't dare disclose on an open forum.

And this thread is getting taken way out of context here and you know it.

The OP was simply stating that in his opinion McCoist made a PR gaffe by waxing lyrical about Tommy Burns when in his view and many others there was no need to.

As for McCoist becoming manager ..am i overwhelmed..no not really.

Am i going to damn the guy before he has even started..no of course i am not.

I will say what i think about his comments especially when it is a constant love in with people and a club who utterly despise us want us out of existence.

Simple really.

And this thread is getting taken way out of context here and you know it.

The OP was simply stating that in his opinion McCoist made a PR gaffe by waxing lyrical about Tommy Burns when in his view and many others there was no need to.

As for McCoist becoming manager ..am i overwhelmed..no not really.

Am i going to damn the guy before he has even started..no of course i am not.

I will say what i think about his comments especially when it is a constant love in with people and a club who utterly despise us want us out of existence.

I love that cop-out, you use it frequently.

Anyway, Ally is just a nice guy - he doesn't need to 'want to be loved' by everyone as pretty much everyone - no matter what 'side' they come from - genuinely likes him.

Simple really.

That answer should be a source of embarrassment to you. Do you genuinely expect rumour, gossip and innuendo to add credibility to anything you have to say regarding McCoist?

I love that cop-out, you use it frequently.

Anyway, Ally is just a nice guy - he doesn't need to 'want to be loved' by everyone as pretty much everyone - no matter what 'side' they come from - genuinely likes him.

A deflection tactic i must have learned from you and your ilk.

The thread is being taken away from the context otherwise why are we having this debate?

That answer should be a source of embarrassment to you. Do you genuinely expect rumour, gossip and innuendo to add credibility to anything you have to say regarding McCoist?

let me make this abundantly clear to you Moses just so that there is no room for ambiguity.

I do not deal in rumour,gossip or innuendo.

Anything i get or have got is sourced,checked and double checked.

Those that know where and what i mean will understand.

Why are you calling people bigots, is it because they dont agree with your point of view.

Classic Left wing Fascist technique.

Those who do not agree with the Left Wing point of view are bigots.

I oppose the Catholic Church on the grounds that it KNOWINGLY indulged in and KNOWINGLY covered up countless acts of child rape,abuse and torture both physically and mentally.

And because i openly oppose it and everything they do i am a bigot.

Only in the minds of those who seek to impose their viewpoint on the rest of scoiety (Anyone else see the irony)

Classic Left wing Fascist technique.

Those who do not agree with the Left Wing point of view are bigots.

I oppose the Catholic Church on the grounds that it KNOWINGLY indulged in and KNOWINGLY covered up countless acts of child rape,abuse and torture both physically and mentally.

And because i openly oppose it and everything they do i am a bigot.

Only in the minds of those who seek to impose their viewpoint on the rest of scoiety (Anyone else see the irony)

I said Sciaf not the Catholic Church. Anyone who objects to someone raising money for them is clearly doing it for one reason.

I said Sciaf not the Catholic Church. Anyone who objects to someone raising money for them is clearly doing it for one reason.

Is there any particular part of the taig part in sciaf, with its head office in vaticana that you are having trouble with, I am beginning to think that VB may well have tagged you right.