Leave it outside the front door Ally.

2bob

i get that.

what i mean is why would you care whos going to heaven and hell and whos not.

you would be as well worrying about whos going to narnia from your point of view.

Who said I'm worried about who is going where? As you say, that would be ludicrous. I just used an example of what I consider to be an immoral (and ridiculous) belief.

christians are taught to care about others and to evanglise so they wont go to hell. thats all about giving everyone the choice. we believe if you never had the choice then you never rejected god and you will go to heaven. but we have a duty to evangalise.

Well I'm not sure that all Christians do believe that but I understand that's the version you believe. What part of the Bible says that those not given the choice to accept Jesus will go to Heaven?

now if i say to you i believe you will go to hell, as i do. if you really dont believe in it then its not something for you to worry about.

I'm not worried. The fairy stories never frightened me. I saw the ridiculousness (and immorality) of that idea from a very early age.

How did you come to believe what you do?

oh and i will tell you now the cos and the catholic church is chock full of people who think they are going to heaven and they arent.

I love it when someone who believes in these cults tells believers in different cults/ sects that their version of the fairy stories are wrong and their God is going to torture them for all eternity. Ludicrously conceited.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

View PostBriton, on 24 February 2011 - 01:14 PM, said:

No I didn't. I asked you, 'As a Christian don't you believe that people like me will burn in Hell for not accepting Christ?' (You avoided the question of course).

I have quoted no Catholic dogma. Care to answer now?

Here is your post and its content ergo you quoted, or are you to stupid to realise that. http://forum.rangers...st&p=1058756696

What's up your mouth stopped working you demanded an instant answer, absolute double ended spanner, you aint clever enough even to start trying to be wide. :sherlock:

View PostBriton, on 24 February 2011 - 01:14 PM, said:

No I didn't. I asked you, 'As a Christian don't you believe that people like me will burn in Hell for not accepting Christ?' (You avoided the question of course).

I have quoted no Catholic dogma. Care to answer now?

Here is your post and its content ergo you quoted, or are you to stupid to realise that. http://forum.rangers...st&p=1058756696

Your link doesn't work Einstein. I have not quoted any Catholic dogma in this thread. Now are you going to answer the question?

Your link doesn't work Einstein. I have not quoted any Catholic dogma in this thread. Now are you going to answer the question?

You're a liar twice over, the link works and you posted taig dogma, now fuck off and be retarded somewhere else.

Because it's an immoral idea and people do believe it and teach it as truth. I care a lot about the effect the Abrahamic religions (in particular) have on the World even though I don't believe in any of it.

Sorry to take this off track but from where or how do you arrive at the assertion of it being an "immoral idea" ?

Leave it outside the front door Ally.

#261 User is online Briton

* Non collector of stamps.

* Add as Friend

* PM this member

* Group: Loyal Bluenose

* Rep: 4

Posted Today, 11:49 AM

View Post2bob, on 24 February 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

...also Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus - outside the Church there is no salvation.

As a Christian don't you believe that people like me will burn in Hell for not accepting Christ?

* +

:sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

Who said I'm worried about who is going where? As you say, that would be ludicrous. I just used an example of what I consider to be an immoral (and ridiculous) belief.

Well I'm not sure that all Christians do believe that but I understand that's the version you believe. What part of the Bible says that those not given the choice to accept Jesus will go to Heaven?

I'm not worried. The fairy stories never frightened me. I saw the ridiculousness (and immorality) of that idea from a very early age.

How did you come to believe what you do?

I love it when someone who believes in these cults tells believers in different cults/ sects that their version of the fairy stories are wrong and their God is going to torture them for all eternity. Ludicrously conceited.

there is alot to that mate i cant answer it all right now. i meerley seek to explain why christians do what they do.

if i believed you were going to fall of a bridge i would try to save you. its no different. but if you want to jump thats up to you as well.

i dont believe in ramming religion down peoples throats and i dont go round telling people they are going to hell. i only answered because you asked.

Sorry to take this off track but from where or how do you arrive at the assertion of it being an "immoral idea" ?

The idea that their Sky Daddy would torture someone in the most horrible way imaginable for all eternity...not necessarily for their actions, but for not accepting an idea, and dressing it up as love.

You're a liar twice over, the link works and you posted taig dogma ...<snip latest piece of baby talk>.

It doesn't work for me, it brings a Chrome fault page. Why don't you simply copy and paste the Catholic dogma you claim I have quoted?

Edit: Just saw your reply. I quoted you quoting Catholic dogma...what a tit you are.

The idea that their Sky Daddy would torture someone in the most horrible way imaginable for all eternity...not necessarily for their actions, but for not accepting an idea, and dressing it up as love.

the devil gets you if you turn your back on god.

god doesnt do torture.

the devil gets you if you turn your back on god.

god doesnt do torture.

Actually your God does murder, genocide, infanticide and condones rape...amongst other things. Sure this omnipotent entity may not do all the dirty work himself but his will is being enacted.

It doesn't work for me, it brings a Chrome fault page. Why don't you simply copy and paste the Catholic dogma you claim I have quoted?

Edit: Just saw your reply. I quoted you quoting Catholic dogma...what a tit you are.

What a fuckin spangle, like I said you aint clever enough to be wide, you just gotta be a taig to be that fuckin thick, now definitely fuck off and be retarded somewhere else. :isay:

Some of the opinions on here are fucking shocking. I find it very hard to believe that none of yous associate or have at least 1 friend who likes the taigs. Just because Ally likes Tommy Burns as a friend doesnt detract any of his love or committment away from Rangers and are utterly beyond deluded to think otherwise.

i assume your talking of things like the 7 plagues of egypt. but god as ever gave the egyptians a chance.

There are a great many examples of your God's atrocities within the Bible.

ut god as ever gave the egyptians a chance.

There we have it. That is the morality that your belief system has given you...the ability to excuse mass infanticide committed by your object of worship and blame the victims instead.