Leave it outside the front door Ally.

2bob

Is that a fact? If McCoist knows the script then he'll know that you can never ingratiate yourself enough for that shower of Taig shite - they don't want to be our friends - they want us destroyed - and for the record, my "Fuck McCoist" was included with the following, "Fuck Celtic - fuck Celtic managers - dead or alive - and, if he keeps this shit going - fuck McCoist too."

Couldn't be clearer - he's gets a "fuck you" if he keeps this Selik love-in shit going. Despite his Rangers credentials if he cozies up to these bastards then he's not the manager for us. He'd be better served getting the Rangers supporters onside. We're his bread and butter not that republican shower of Provo-loving arsewipes.

His first order of business should be to stand up for us.

I'll not be holding my breath though.

Again... birthday card pish.

If they didn't want to be our friends then Tommy Burns simply wouldn't have been Ally's friend. That's your point on it's arse already. Burns was obviously a nice enough guy if Walter and Ally viewed him as a friend and he viewed them as friends.

I imagine the uber fans like yourself missed the praise he lavished upon Rangers and Walter Smith in his press conference? Or do you only hear what you want to hear?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a wee correction for our CEO and manager in waiting, Bill Struth is most definitely Rangers most successful and greatest manager, not as bain alluded to, Walter. It's good to know the history, our history. :sherlock:

Again... birthday card pish.

If they didn't want to be our friends then Tommy Burns simply wouldn't have been Ally's friend. That's your point on it's arse already. Burns was obviously a nice enough guy if Walter and Ally viewed him as a friend and he viewed them as friends.

I imagine the uber fans like yourself missed the praise he lavished upon Rangers and Walter Smith in his press conference? Or do you only hear what you want to hear?

I take it you got a '2011 Handy Book Of Shite Phrases' for your Christmas - that's 'Birthday card pish' and 'Uber fans' been used twice.

I hope the wee book on your lap isn't cramping your typing skills because it's certainly got your brain switched into neutral.

I don't give a fuck if McCoist and Smith are/were close personal friends with Burns, Cardinal Cunti or Pope Rat-Fink himself - it's irrelevant - he should and could have been smart enough to sidestep any such questions (by a Taig-friendly media) by concentrating on Rangers FC at a Rangers FC press conference.

If he needed to reference the recently departed there were a number of Rangers legends he could have cited, or, as stated, his own Da.

Hopefully McCoist will have seen how the press subsequently dealt with his remarks (over-the-top Birthday card pish, using your parlance) and will have had this pointed out to him by someone more media savvy than he apparently is - given he's an 'uber' Rangers fan (sorry - couldn't resist it). :rolleyes:

Mind you don't spill hot tea down yer' wee book now. :wanker:

Absolutely fucking shocking stuff from Mr Sciaf.

Why didn't he say, 'The Coop will be looking down and smiling on me"?

He played with Davie Cooper, he was a friend of Cooper's and he was also distraught at 'Coop's sudden death (as we all were) yet he feels it necessary to mention this bitter Taig bastard.

Who gives a fuck about ex-Celtic managers Ally - in truth - they don't give a fuck about you or your club.

Learn that now or get to fuck!! :angry:

do you not think someone at the conference asked him at the time what he thought tommy burns would be feeling about this just to put him on the spotlight and maybe make a story out of it? :rolleyes:

uk

McCoist has got to realise they are the enemy, he has got to play with a hatred of the them, they are not our friends, they are the scum of the earth and and must be kept down. Everytime they try to put their poxy heads out the mud McCoist has to be looking to stamp it back in, McCoist has got to realise they hate us and everything we stand for the manchild despises us we have got to hate them more.

McCoist must realise if he want to be a successful Rangers manager and have the backing of the Rangers fans, he cannot associate or be seen to be mixing with them in a pally manner, as from now McCoist must distance himself from them he has to have a burning desire to be the top dog, so no more mixing with taigs or it will be your down fall Ally.

Gud shout cudnt agree more :uk:

McCoist has got to realise they are the enemy, he has got to play with a hatred of the them, they are not our friends, they are the scum of the earth and and must be kept down. Everytime they try to put their poxy heads out the mud McCoist has to be looking to stamp it back in, McCoist has got to realise they hate us and everything we stand for the manchild despises us we have got to hate them more.

McCoist must realise if he want to be a successful Rangers manager and have the backing of the Rangers fans, he cannot associate or be seen to be mixing with them in a pally manner, as from now McCoist must distance himself from them he has to have a burning desire to be the top dog, so no more mixing with taigs or it will be your down fall Ally.

What a backward thread.

From where I seen it Ally was asked did he dream of this moment. And he responded by saying that he hadn't, because he never took up the idea of coaching until he was persuaded into taking his coaching badges by Burns.

In a question like that he's hardly gonna mention Coop, he wasn't persuaded and helped into coaching by Coop. He was by Walter and Burns, and that's why he mentioned them. There is no timmy love-in ffs, the conference lasted 20 minutes, with 99% of this coming with Ally lavishing praise on Walter and Rangers. He mentions Burns, which if anyone seen the funeral can see they were close friends, because he helped him into coaching and give him advice on how to one day become a manager.

Some need to catch a grip. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned anything related to Celtic. But to start saying "Fuck McCoist" and start saying that they couldn't give a fuck about a dead man, is bang out of order. Keep that shit to yourselves.

What a backward thread.

From where I seen it Ally was asked did he dream of this moment. And he responded by saying that he hadn't, because he never took up the idea of coaching until he was persuaded into taking his coaching badges by Burns.

In a question like that he's hardly gonna mention Coop, he wasn't persuaded and helped into coaching by Coop. He was by Walter and Burns, and that's why he mentioned them. There is no timmy love-in ffs, the conference lasted 20 minutes, with 99% of this coming with Ally lavishing praise on Walter and Rangers. He mentions Burns, which if anyone seen the funeral can see they were close friends, because he helped him into coaching and give him advice on how to one day become a manager.

Some need to catch a grip. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned anything related to Celtic. But to start saying "Fuck McCoist" and start saying that they couldn't give a fuck about a dead man, is bang out of order. Keep that shit to yourselves.

Is it still OK in this PC world (and on a Rangers fans website) to say, "Fuck Celtic", "Fuck its fans" and "Fuck its management"?

Because if not then you're in for a disappointment - because I'm going to continue to voice my opinion about that shower of republican loving, supporters of child murderers and carpet sweeping bastards.

Fuck them all. :angry:

What a backward thread.

You must have been listening to the deef interview, already posted up here from Coisty's own lips on the video, self remarked no question no urging. Fuck excuses, just get it sorted Ally.It's the manager in waiting that needs to catch a grip, he has fuck all to do with celtic except bury them.

Is it still OK in this PC world (and on a Rangers fans website) to say, "Fuck Celtic", "Fuck its fans" and "Fuck its management"?

Because if not then you're in for a disappointment - because I'm going to continue to voice my opinion about that shower of republican loving, supporters of child murderers and carpet sweeping bastards.

Fuck them all. :angry:

Nice of you to coincidentally leave out the "Fuck McCoist" pish you've been coming out with. :rolleyes:

Some fans think that having a bigger hatred of Celtic makes them bigger fans. McCoist is, and always will be, a bigger Rangers man than you can even dream of. So you can put your patter away, stop questioning his passion, and get behind him.

I take it you got a '2011 Handy Book Of Shite Phrases' for your Christmas - that's 'Birthday card pish' and 'Uber fans' been used twice.

I hope the wee book on your lap isn't cramping your typing skills because it's certainly got your brain switched into neutral.

I don't give a fuck if McCoist and Smith are/were close personal friends with Burns, Cardinal Cunti or Pope Rat-Fink himself - it's irrelevant - he should and could have been smart enough to sidestep any such questions (by a Taig-friendly media) by concentrating on Rangers FC at a Rangers FC press conference.

If he needed to reference the recently departed there were a number of Rangers legends he could have cited, or, as stated, his own Da.

Hopefully McCoist will have seen how the press subsequently dealt with his remarks (over-the-top Birthday card pish, using your parlance) and will have had this pointed out to him by someone more media savvy than he apparently is - given he's an 'uber' Rangers fan (sorry - couldn't resist it). :rolleyes:

Mind you don't spill hot tea down yer' wee book now. :wanker:

That's because you've been spouting sentimental bollocks which is cringeworthy. I'd call that "birthday card pish", because that's exactly what it is. How dare I use the same phrase twice!! Absolutely scandalous, eh?

Looks like I touched a nerve considering some parts of your post are just little digs at two phrases I used... two phrases which were very suitable in the context of the thread. You'd know all about "shite phrases" considering the majority of your posts/threads are made of them in your desperation to make people laugh. How tragic.

Guess what. I don't give a fuck if you don't give a fuck who Ally was friends with. Neither does Ally. It isn't "irrelevant" either. He brought up a friend who was in the exact same situation as he was years ago when he got the chance to manage his boyhood heroes. That's why he mentioned Burns. A friend who he can relate to in that sense. I'm sure he didn't think he'd piss off uber fans like you. Oops, there it is again.

Yes, he could've mentioned Davie Cooper or his old man, that'd have been a nice touch. Thing is though, neither of those two got the chance to manage their club. That's where the Burns thing comes into it for Ally. An old pal who could relate 100% to where Ally is right now and where he'll be in the future. He didn't mention Tommy Burns to have an arselicking session with Celtic. I'm sure he thinks of his father and Davie Cooper every day. He'll know how proud they'd have been of him to get this opportunity. He doesn't need to say it in the media to appease the 'better section' of our fans, if you know what I mean? I did have a phrase I could've used but I can't find that book I got at Christmas. :mad:

I do not believe that anyone knows what it means to beat Celtic much more than Ally McCoist, he has certainly scored enough goals to prove it, but here is another little saying from the big book of sayings. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer still. Think bout that one next time you start abusing our current manager and our future manager whenever they 'comment' on the great unwashed.

Burns was a close mate of McCoist who died. Ally shows that he can forget about footballing rivalry and remember someone who was important to him. In my opinion, Super Ally is a bluenose through and through, and on top of that a thoroughly decent bloke. I have no problem with this article, nor do I have any doubts about his passion for our football club (tu)

That's because you've been spouting sentimental bollocks which is cringeworthy. I'd call that "birthday card pish", because that's exactly what it is. How dare I use the same phrase twice!! Absolutely scandalous, eh?

Looks like I touched a nerve considering some parts of your post are just little digs at two phrases I used... two phrases which were very suitable in the context of the thread. You'd know all about "shite phrases" considering the majority of your posts/threads are made of them in your desperation to make people laugh. How tragic.

Guess what. I don't give a fuck if you don't give a fuck who Ally was friends with. Neither does Ally. It isn't "irrelevant" either. He brought up a friend who was in the exact same situation as he was years ago when he got the chance to manage his boyhood heroes. That's why he mentioned Burns. A friend who he can relate to in that sense. I'm sure he didn't think he'd piss off uber fans like you. Oops, there it is again.

Yes, he could've mentioned Davie Cooper or his old man, that'd have been a nice touch. Thing is though, neither of those two got the chance to manage their club. That's where the Burns thing comes into it for Ally. An old pal who could relate 100% to where Ally is right now and where he'll be in the future. He didn't mention Tommy Burns to have an arselicking session with Celtic. I'm sure he thinks of his father and Davie Cooper every day. He'll know how proud they'd have been of him to get this opportunity. He doesn't need to say it in the media to appease the 'better section' of our fans, if you know what I mean? I did have a phrase I could've used but I can't find that book I got at Christmas. :mad:

He didn't mention Tommy Burns to have an arselicking session with Celtic

Aye, right!

His first press conference since being announced as Rangers next manager - he speaks only of an ex-Celtic manager and, whether it's relevant or not (almost Blood Brothers according to your description), the local rags pick up on that and 'bang' there's yer' tabloid headline.

Actually I'm not even looking for him to say it in the media in a stage-managed way, I'd rather it came spontaneously and that his first thought would be to think and speak of those closest to him - his family, his ex-team-mates and the like.

You know - folk like him who either played or managed the club he supports.

It appears they weren't even an afterthought.

Meanwhile I'll still keep giving it "fuck you Celtic".

You'll probably not find that in yer' recent Christmas book gift........if you ever find it again.

He didn't mention Tommy Burns to have an arselicking session with Celtic

Aye, right!

His first press conference since being announced as Rangers next manager - he speaks only of an ex-Celtic manager and, whether it's relevant or not (almost Blood Brothers according to your description), the local rags pick up on that and 'bang' there's yer' tabloid headline.

Actually I'm not even looking for him to say it in the media in a stage-managed way, I'd rather it came spontaneously and that his first thought would be to think and speak of those closest to him - his family, his ex-team-mates and the like.

You know - folk like him who either played or managed the club he supports.

It appears they weren't even an afterthought.

Meanwhile I'll still keep giving it "fuck you Celtic".

You'll probably not find that in yer' recent Christmas book gift........if you ever find it again.

You mean like friends? :rolleyes:

I'll ask again. Did you miss the praise he lavished upon Walter Smith or do you only hear what you want to hear?

Fantastic hyperbole from you (I'd expect nothing else) with the "blood brothers" line. Very well played.

The link in the OP is to an article in the SUN.

It appears the attack on McCoist is based on a 200 word (approx) article in the SUN.

Is all this stuff about Ally be pallying with the enemy, forgetting or disrespecting his father, accusing posters of being PC, forgetting Davie Cooper, accusing posters of not supporting Rangers traditions, a reference to a Burns supper, Larkhall, pubs in Larkhall, bigotry etc etc based on this article in the SUN?

Newspapers are manipulative, and are not to be trusted. Mature people should know that. Young people will learn.

In this case, I actually don't think the purpose of this article is negative. I think people have jumped the gun, and haven't questioned the context of the article.

Of course, there might be something I'm overlooking.

You mean like friends? :rolleyes:

I'll ask again. Did you miss the praise he lavished upon Walter Smith or do you only hear what you want to hear?

No, I didn't miss his praise of Smith - it just got sidetracked by his lavish praise of an ex-Selik manager who hated our club, its support and what we stand for with a passion.

Now there's a fact that's undeniable.

McCoist's days, weeks and months ahead will be interesting - he's not dealing with an ex-Selik manager, he's going to have to deal with and compete with a little republican fuck who happily calls him, his back room staff and the vast Rangers support "Dirty Orange bastards!"

Let's hope he doesn't cozy up to that sort of gutter-dwelling trash.

PS. Found that wee book yet?

It appears the attack on McCoist is based on a 200 word (approx) article in the SUN.

Is all this stuff about Ally be pallying with the enemy, forgetting or disrespecting his father, accusing posters of being PC, forgetting Davie Cooper, accusing posters of not supporting Rangers traditions, a reference to a Burns supper, Larkhall, pubs in Larkhall, bigotry etc etc based on this article in the SUN?

Newspapers are manipulative, and are not to be trusted. Mature people should know that. Young people will learn.

In this case, I actually don't think the purpose of this article is negative. I think people have jumped the gun, and haven't questioned the context of the article.

no youve got the measure of it i would say.

I cant believe people are giving credence to an article in the sun. Ok Ally has said what he has, I'd hardly call it arselicking just using an analogous example of someone like Ally getting the job of their dreams. However that part of the interview is what the Sun is focussing on so they can do what they do best and thats wind up Rangers fans and this thread proves that theory with no disrespect meant to anyone.

Now now...there is one thing expressing an opinion...an other thing expressing lies.

I never at any time said he had "forgotten" Davie Cooper...I suggested that it was more relvant or worthy of mention.

So to answer your own question there is something you are overlooking...

The facts,

No, I didn't miss his praise of Smith - it just got sidetracked by his lavish praise of an ex-Selik manager who hated our club, its support and what we stand for with a passion.

Now there's a fact that's undeniable.

McCoist's days, weeks and months ahead will be interesting - he's not dealing with an ex-Selik manager, he's going to have to deal with and compete with a little republican fuck who happily calls him, his back room staff and the vast Rangers support "Dirty Orange bastards!"

Let's hope he doesn't cozy up to that sort of gutter-dwelling trash.

PS. Found that wee book yet?

Yes. Very undeniable indeed... except McCoist (a Rangers fan) was friends with Burns (a man who hated the Rangers support). Very undeniable, you're right.

I also think the comparisons between Tommy Burns and Neil Lennon are vastly unfair, considering, but each to their own.

My original problem wasn't with you having a pop at Burns or Celtic, it was you having a pop at Ally McCoist. Rangers legend, future Rangers manager and a huge bluenose. I'm not going to start insulting the man because of a few comments made in reference to his friend. I have far too much respect and adoration for him to do that.