Leave it outside the front door Ally.

2bob

I've heard him recite various anecdotes about the banter he had with big Roy, Granty, etc. He also thinks that wee Lenny is a good guy. Can you can explain that one?

Well, I think you are a good guy, am sure others dont :sherlock:

Seriously, people have different friends/mates for different reasons, and differnt opinions on people. Shit, I dont like half my wifes friends, but, she does.

Anyway, so many people missing something here...

When have the press EVER written negative things about McCoist? Especially in recent times? The man the media love, is in charge of us, now, will they suddenly change their opinion of him, or, will they struggle to write as much shite about us as they currently do? I think, at this point in time, its a very clever move announcing this

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not even had his chance yet and some are more than happy to use this against the guy, showing a bit of compassion towards someone he actually cared for, celtic or not outside the bubble there is life, rangers is part of our lifes but where does it say to be a bear you must hate all to do with the scum even if it means talking of your admiration for someone who actually from what i heard was a nice guy, outside of football and whatever rivalry we have im sure being a decent and honest person is allowed and ally has done no wrong, what a bunch oh greeting faced cunts about at times

I have spoken to someone who was at our Disaster memorial an he was introduced to some of the hierarchy at Rangers, Lennon was also within this introduction, my friend is staunch and has no love for them! but he said Lennon was very respectful about the day and was on an charm offensive which was clearly working. My pal point was Lennon has one face for the mhedia, match officials and the neanderthals scum supporters, he also has an private face which he was wearing that day?

Two faced b@stard if you ask me. :crabflute:

I have spoken to someone who was at our Disaster memorial an he was introduced to some of the hierarchy at Rangers, Lennon was also within this introduction, my friend is staunch and has no love for them! but he said Lennon was very respectful about the day and was on an charm offensive which was clearly working. My pal point was Lennon has one face for the mhedia, match officials and the neanderthals scum supporters, he also has an private face which he was wearing that day?

And that applies to the overwhelming majority of them.

people are people the are different depending on situation, mood company.

i know a guy who is a huge rangers fan he runs a charity and lennon cant do enough for him.

then you hear other storys and hes quite clearly a total prick.

your the worlds biggest handwringer.

ffs your forever making excuses for murray.

You will of course be able to produce these excuses that I have made for the robber baron Murray, that is if you can stop getting a stauner for everything anti Rangers. :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

people are people the are different depending on situation, mood company.

i know a guy who is a huge rangers fan he runs a charity and lennon cant do enough for him.

then you hear other storys and hes quite clearly a total prick.

Yip, also in Lennon's case i think he suffers from 'alcohol intake personality disorder' we all know guys who are great company until they get one too many then they morph into Fred West

You will of course be able to produce these excuses that I have made for the robber baron Murray, that is if you can stop getting a stauner for everything anti Rangers. :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

lets see you defended the wage bill though i have still to work out what you were driving at there.

you claimed our squad had only dropped 4 players over the last few years.

you said there was no tax case.

next you will be telling us boyd is signing a new deal and there will be money to spend from the cl if we win the league.

you have basicaly been running interferance for murray in every critical thread for months.

Ally being respectful when speaking about Celtic doesn't bother me in the slightest, as long as he gets it right on the park then it doesn't matter!

I'm sure Ally will want to gub Celtic every bit as much as everyone of us, don't worry about that!

Exactly, as long as he destroys them on the park, that's all that matters.

lets see you defended the wage bill though i have still to work out what you were driving at there.

you claimed our squad had only dropped 4 players over the last few years.

you said there was no tax case.

next you will be telling us boyd is signing a new deal and there will be money to spend from the cl if we win the league.

you have basicaly been running interferance for murray in every critical thread for months.

I can see why Boss was concerned about you stalking him, you are obviously someone who lives in a fantasy land along with fictional king, I shall for the sake of my sanity and safety consign you to history and the ignore button, which several posters have advised me to use, I shall now take that advice and leave you to your taig ridden views, along with "brilliant shug". :chopometer:

I've heard him recite various anecdotes about the banter he had with big Roy, Granty, etc. He also thinks that wee Lenny is a good guy. Can you can explain that one?

Perhaps you missed my point. McCoist was never found wanting when it counted - on the pitch.

I can see why Boss was concerned about you stalking him, you are obviously someone who lives in a fantasy land along with fictional king, I shall for the sake of my sanity and safety consign you to history and the ignore button, which several posters have advised me to use, I shall now take that advice and leave you to your taig ridden views, along with "brilliant shug". :chopometer:

no bother boss.

This is an embarrassment of a thread.

McCoist's commitment to beating Celtic has never been in doubt whether it be as a player or on the touchline.

The fact that he seems to be a thoroughly decent human being as well is no problem for me.

Some people on here need to have a good look at themselves.

Yip, also in Lennon's case i think he suffers from 'alcohol intake personality disorder' we all know guys who are great company until they get one too many then they morph into Fred West

I know Fred West did wrong and we must never forget that but I think it's a bit unfair on the guy linking him to Neil Lennon.

yeah i have 2 friends who can be terrible for that.

Often wondered about that trait in people's personality? i can sometimes get aggressive on the drink but always put that down to my Glaswegian background. Also there is an element of pent up aggression, working in an environment where you are supposed to be calm and collected and unable to tell people what you are really thinking. Attention seeking is another reason along with some form of self loathing is all wrapped up in Lennon's problems, in my humble opinion.

Often wondered about that trait in people's personality? i can sometimes get aggressive on the drink but always put that down to my Glaswegian background. Also there is an element of pent up aggression, working in an environment where you are supposed to be calm and collected and unable to tell people what you are really thinking. Attention seeking is another reason along with some form of self loathing is all wrapped up in Lennon's problems, in my humble opinion.

i am sure you are right.

i think alot depends on how you are when you start drinking.

Just amazed that Ally has come out with this, would have thought he would have been thinking of what, Bill Struth, Scot Symon, Jock Wallace and all our other absent bears would be thinking.

As for Burns he hated our club and everything it stood for and just like all the darkside do. You just have to look at their behaviour on the park in the last 2 games where they were taking the piss and laughing in our players faces.

Another thing Ally how did you feel on Sunday when they were singing that Walter was a sad Orange B-----D. Another bit of advice Ally, is do you think that they will give you a second thought if they start to win everything and you end up out of a job.

So wise up Ally and distance yourself from them and make sure you keep us at the top and you will become a bigger Rangers legend.