***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

As a Rangers fan this is an absolute embarrassment! Not only where we played off the AGAIN by Celtic but we don't even have the decency to play fair! The fouling and the cards is faking terrible!! I don't care about our line-up or what people have to say but this is brutal!!!

Stop bleating... We should have had another red for Super Ally for plucking Lennon's eyes out with a teaspoon and putting them in a jar in the Val d'Oro chippie...

TLB went face to face with Ally and started mouthing

That's OK - let the bawbag have his moment. There's still more to come in the League - I am 110% sure that we will have the last laugh on those vermin yet. :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Cannot believe Lennon's behaviour. I mean, we know he's scum but he normally at least pretends to be polite. Imagine beckoning to a manager to shake your hand and then grab him and scream abuse...

Ally should've battered the cunt.

exactly mate ,,dirty scumbag .shakin hands then actin the bigman ..a disgrace of a human being.

So much for Ally being nicey nicey with that ginger prick. I have never wanted anyone to beat the shit out of anyone more than that moment. I was screaming at my tv for ally to do him.

1 attempt at goal freekick straight down the middle routine save at about 80 minutes

is it any wonder we get swamped in midfield they have fuck all to worry about at the back

and can come forward as they please

It's not hard to work Lennon out. He is a fucking idiot. He does what he is told to a tee. They got the complaints in early this season and their plan has worked perfectly. Scum.

He is trying to psyche out Ally for next season. He will win, no doubt - he is working for John Reid: War Criminal.

I am a level-headed guy but this current Celtic (management) team are really the scummiest bunch that I have witnessed in a long, long time.

Lennon is not in the studio tonight. Hope Ally is indeed plucking both his eyeballs out with a spoon.

Sitting here fucking livid watching that skirmish - how can that animal TLB get away with this sort of behaviour? I really can't fathom how unprofessional he is. I know ally and walt need to rise above it but standing back and saying nothing is getting us absolutely nowhere at the moment. I really hope Walter comes out in the Summer and lays it all out in black and white