***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

BBC saying Lennon was giving Coisty a cuddle and he said something that angered the lurgan bigot? Fuck off.

Just watched a re-run there on SS1 and it looks like that maybe the case. Get in there coisty :clap:

Well the very last thing that anyone should expect at the end of any game is a sporting handshake --even if nothing gets said--lennon has showed himself up as what he truly is--a vindictive wee arsehole who only sings when he is winning. In a deliberate attempt to provoke even more mayhem he tries to provoke McCoist into a fight, Ally should be commended for not twatting the prick right their and then. Diouf deserves credit for showing his contempt at these bastards, they wound him up to the limit and he got sent off in the end for not putting up with it, I dont blame him one bit.

This was disgraceful performance from the Celtic management, the Celtic team to be fair didnt really behave too badly during the game but the management esp lennon should be hauled over the coals for this

Referee is to blame for not sorting out Lennon at half time, A blind man could see there was going to be a fight at the end of that and the ref should have had Lennon away to the stand long before the end

Disgrace

Rangers fought well in the first half but I was disappointed they didnt get into the retards more in the second

Now we have to stick it to these arseholes in the league>

So much for Ally being nicey nicey with that ginger prick. I have never wanted anyone to beat the shit out of anyone more than that moment. I was screaming at my tv for ally to do him.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets his just desserts m8 - with the amount of enemies he makes on a weekly basis, I'm surprised he's lasted this long. Not that I'm advocating anything, mind you, but I certainly wouldn't shed any tears if he were to be run over by a lorry two or three (hundred) times.

Well the very last thing that anyone should expect at the end of any game is a sporting handshake --even if nothing gets said--lennon has showed himself up as what he truly is--a vindictive wee arsehole who only sings when he is winning. In a deliberate attempt to provoke even more mayhem he tries to provoke McCoist into a fight, Ally should be commended for not twatting the prick right their and then. Diouf deserves credit for showing his contempt at these bastards, they wound him up to the limit and he got sent off in the end for not putting up with it, I dont blame him one bit.

This was disgraceful performance from the Celtic management, the Celtic team to be fair didnt really behave too badly during the game but the management esp lennon should be hauled over the coals for this

Referee is to blame for not sorting out Lennon at half time, A blind man could see there was going to be a fight at the end of that and the ref should have had Lennon away to the stand long before the end

Disgrace

Rangers fought well in the first half but I was disappointed they didnt get into the retards more in the second

Now we have to stick it to these arseholes in the league>

(tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) 100% AGREE

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets his just desserts m8 - with the amount of enemies he makes on a weekly basis, I'm surprised he's lasted this long. Not that I'm advocating anything, mind you, but I certainly wouldn't shed any tears if he were to be run over by a lorry two or three (hundred) times.

u have a point mate ,,hes that much an inbred brainless fuckwit he just keeps diggin a bigger hole for himself ..no caravan in the country OUR country will be a safe haven for him after this tbh.

BBC saying Lennon was giving Coisty a cuddle and he said something that angered the lurgan bigot? Fuck off.

obviously mccoist said something, it was pretty clear,, which makes it even better.

A want the wee prick done in again

Celtics biggest threat to us is their fullbacks, with 1 up top we allow them to play as wingers! Utter pish!

v Motherwell Izzaguire/Wilson spent more time in their own half. We make them look better than they actually are!

Lemon you smug, ginger, ugly, weird, ned T*rrier fuck, I hope your appeal tomorrow gets you sidelined for the rest of the season. You are a disgrace of a 'Manager' and your actions would not be seen in the schemes of Porkheed never mind in the management of your so called club. You do not deserve to participate in any area of the beautiful game and you should be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay for the rest of your, hopefully not very long, life ! :chopometer:

Why are we all commending this performance? - We played 541 yet again, and got out arses kicked...yet again.

I'm going to say the same thing now as what i said after Hearts at Tynecastle and 3-0 to them 10 days ago.

Walters tactics and signings have been horrendous. Why is Whittaker playing that far up the field as a defender in the first place when we had 2 other natural midfielders on the bench? i dont go with this whole "experience" nonsense at al, nor will i blame a defender for trying to win a ball.

We shouldn't have had to play a replay tonight, but over the 2 legs, Walter and Walter alone cost us by his "cautious" approach. If our team haden't been conceding like a siwe and we played a 541, then i would be accepting this loss a little easier...but right now i'm pig sick at the thought they lot are winning, purely down to the way Walter plays his team.

I also find it mildly embarassing Motherwell play 433 and pan them, and we can't even play 442.

I dont know whats grinding me here most though, the fact we're making them look good because of our managers decisions, or the fact we're now out of a competition we should have been in 3 weeks ago.

Let's be honest. This was a pathetic display. We lacked fight, skill, pace and discipline. Could not pass to a team mate and created not one shot on goal.

Our midfield looks devoid of anything. Our defence creaks. The one striker we played was struggling for pace and had no service.

Tactics are far too defensive and invite the opposition on to us. Our midfield though is just too poor and we dont seem to have anyone that can dominate a game. Davis has regressed big time as has Edu. Sad.

So much for Ally being nicey nicey with that ginger prick. I have never wanted anyone to beat the shit out of anyone more than that moment. I was screaming at my tv for ally to do him.

So was I Mate! He's a fuckin prick and we must beat them to the league!

obviously mccoist said something, it was pretty clear,, which makes it even better.

A want the wee prick done in again

I hope he did.

I got the impression that Lennon started mocking him and this made McCoist annoyed.