Anyone seen this?

Dennis

I see all the handwringers have jumped in to protect the pickpocket begger. The guy had been a pain in the arse all day, trying to steal drink and tapping fags all day. He had already been taken away by the police a couple of hours before that and he got lifted again after that. I'm actually in that video and still find it funny and think he deserved it.

The accordian playing gypo learned that tune in 2008 and I posted a few vids of him on youtube from then. It's good to see he remembered the tune and also brought his backing group of the Trombonist and tambourinest.

There was actually another 2 beggers flung in the fountain on Friday.

PS. It took 9 bottles of washing up liquid and 3 big giant boxes of soap powder to soap up that fountain, and it was still all bubbled up on Saturday when I was leaving Lisbon.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see all the handwringers have jumped in to protect the pickpocket begger. The guy had been a pain in the arse all day, trying to steal drink and tapping fags all day. He had already been taken away by the police a couple of hours before that and he got lifted again after that. I'm actually in that video and still find it funny and think he deserved it.

The accordian playing gypo learned that tune in 2008 and I posted a few vids of him on youtube from then. It's good to see he remembered the tune and also brought his backing group of the Trombonist and tambourinest.

PS. It took 9 bottles of washing up liquid and 3 big giant boxes of soap powder to soap up that fountain, and it was still all bubbled up on Saturday when I was leaving Lisbon.

Finally a bit of common sense!

They guys ain't innocent homeless tramps, they are thieves that will dip you / slash you in a minute!

They usually get thrown around a wee bit for pestering people. In Lisbon last time I got my carry out stolen and in Valencia they were trying to steal peoples bags etc... Deserve all they get.

im with you (tu)

First vid ... brilliant!

Second video .... horrible!

Even if this guy was trying to pick people's pockets....the video does not show that na dmakes us look bad. It shows aguy sitting there minding his own business and some idiot chucking him in the fountain while everyine else laughs, videos, points and humiliates him more! That's the view that people will see ... and I have to say me as I wasn't there and don;t know the full story.

Why can't our fans just keep their nose clean, stay out of trouble and avoid any amunition for the mhedia!!!?

It looks like that to me too. It's easy to say he was a badyin and so it's all OK, but from the video it's a group of hundreds of people containing a group humiliating a man who was sitting on the ground minding his own business. I highly doubt he was going to go and pickpocket or 'slash' someone in that square given the amount of bears there around him, but I suppose I wasn't there.

That was a saxophone mate :lol:

I'm sure in the next few days a few other videos will pop up and see him get lifted and some of the other ones who got tossed in.

Then us that were there will still be wrong.

I hope that if some of you ever go on an away trip that your wallets get stolen and your carry out stolen, then see if you still know better than any of us who were there.

Most of the beggers and thieves are Romanian gypsies, you cant walk down the roads 10 yards without them trying to sell charlie, gold, and the women hold pictures of babies asking for money then trying to help themselves to any packet of fags sitting.

They are SCUM

I'm sure in the next few days a few other videos will pop up and see him get lifted and some of the other ones who got tossed in.

Then us that were there will still be wrong.

I hope that if some of you ever go on an away trip that your wallets get stolen and your carry out stolen, then see if you still know better than any of us who were there.

Most of the beggers and thieves are Romanian gypsies, you cant walk down the roads 10 yards without them trying to sell charlie, gold, and the women hold pictures of babies asking for money then trying to help themselves to any packet of fags sitting.

They are SCUM

so you can't in anyway see how that video might make our fans and club bad? just with the footage on show?

The guy going in the fountain was brilliant! He never took it very well though, smashing bottles and throwing them at Rangers fans.

They guy that went in the fountain looks exactly the same as the punter I saw on YouTube getting tossed into a fountain by the green gypsies when they last played in Lisbon.

BTW : The Lisbon entertainment, RC's will do anything for a few bob.

The guy going in the fountain was brilliant! He never took it very well though, smashing bottles and throwing them at Rangers fans.

They guy that went in the fountain looks exactly the same as the punter I saw on YouTube getting tossed into a fountain by the green gypsies when they last played in Lisbon.

BTW : The Lisbon entertainment, RC's will do anything for a few bob.

No more than bullying IMO, how did anyone know the guy was a thief had he picked someone's pocket?

I note the guy who dumped him, gave him a beer afterwards,was that because of his guilty feeling? you don't give a thief a beer FFS.

Some on here may think it was a laugh but it's a laugh at someone else's expense and that's bullying.

you know that old added saying when you go on a bender in las vegas, whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas, well what ever happens on rangers european trips should stay in the european trip, why put the fucker online just so some wee taig runs to the papers with it.

just bloody idiotic