Rangers future.

gersandy

Did anyone else watch the game last night and worry about the future of our club?

Fair enough we had alot of injuries, and I'll support the team no matter what. But some of the players were relying on just now are average at best.

Can it get any worse? Or am i just pessimistic.

We had 5 first team starters missing in my opinion.

Jelavic

Naismith

Weiss

McCulloch

Ness.

3 of the above players are our best attacking players and one is our most naturally gifted CM (Ness). McCulloch also does not hide in the DM role like Edu.

That's half of our starting team missing right there and arguably our best half of the team. I'm not going to get majorly downbeat after last night.

Did anyone else watch the game last night and worry about the future of our club?

Fair enough we had alot of injuries, and I'll support the team no matter what. But some of the players were relying on just now are average at best.

Can it get any worse? Or am i just pessimistic.

Yeh I worry that winning our 54th title might be too much for us.

Jelavic

Naismith

Weiss

McCulloch

Ness.

3 of the above players are our best attacking players and one is our most naturally gifted CM (Ness). McCulloch also does not hide in the DM role like Edu.

That's half of our starting team missing right there and arguably our best half of the team. I'm not going to get majorly downbeat after last night.

its a wole first choice midfield.

You'd think we'd lost the league last night.

Despite that performance being unacceptable again, it has to be considered just how many first team starters were out.

That Celtic side lost to Motherwell at the weekend. They'll drop more points by May.

its a wole first choice midfield.

Exactly and that's why I don't see the loss last night as a big deal. Yes we could have played different tactics and yes we could hae slightly changed personnel but fundamentally our formation and tactics picked themselves by not having our best players at our disposal.

Walter really has to get the finger out and show some balls and attack those fuckers when we get our best players back!!

If the management and players are as pumped up as I am (and the majority) then we are winning the League, League Cup and Europa Cup!

I hate celtc, everything they stand for and after last night, I hate them even more - it's pretty scary some of the thought's I've had today.

Right now, I honestly think we'll win hee haw this season and be lucky to get a draw in the last game against them at Ibrox. The squad doesn't have enough depth and Walter appears to have run out of tricks as shown in the last 4 old firms.

Celtic want it more and the ginger rhat has Smiths number. Every one of us knew how we would set out at the piggery and Lennon set his team according, what happened to Walters surprises in these fixtures? When we have no shots, 3 men sent off and Smith thinks things have improved then what hope do we have. Since when has a performance like that been acceptable to him!?!

If we do fail to win the league then lack of investment in the summer combined with no champions league means we are totally dependant on a takeover if we are going to compete in the next couple of seasons.

There's no fight in our team at player level or management right now.

Jelavic

Naismith

Weiss

McCulloch

Ness.

Maybe not first choices to start but you can add Lafferty and Broadfoot to the list as guys who would do a job for us if fit.

If the management and players are as pumped up as I am (and the majority) then we are winning the League, League Cup and Europa Cup!

I hate celtc, everything they stand for and after last night, I hate them even more - it's pretty scary some of the thought's I've had today.

Hate is a strong word Muff DESPISE is better I DESPISE the filth, scum, fenian kiddy fiddling, pervets so much I'm so glad we're back to the old days when all games against the filth we're like last night I was at the Hampden riots and running battles with there scum support in the late 70's and 80's cant wait till the next one I'm not a thug but I'm a bigot and I dont give a fuck and for the folk saying its only a game get a fucking grip