Michael Mols

gersandy

I know its a big statement to make and some might disagree but if he didn't pick up that injury and stayed at the brox for a good few year he could have been a Rangers great and I've been following the Rangers since 1970 and have saw some great players and he's up there with the best of them what he could do with a ball was beyond belief he scored goals and made goals fantastic player

Michael Mols, what if?

No what if required. I loved his time at The Rangers and, although obviously shorter than we would have wanted, that did not stop him being one of the best players I have had the pleasure of watching.

I'm still grateful for what we got!

That turn was ridiculous. You knew it was happening, but there was fuck all you could do. Could have been world class but for the injury.

My last memory of him is an old firm, think we won 3-2, anyway we scored 3 quick goals before half time if I mind right, he got one of them. Had it not been for the half time whistle we'd have done they cunts about 8-1. Gid times!

Practiced that turn for ages in my garden till I got it right when I was wee, still works so well on people in fives.

Same here, its all I've got thought, the legs have gone. He was a smashing player, but he was the only player in the squad who refused to have their picture taken when we met the squad at the airport, even advocaat stopped for a photo.