racist abuse shouted at EHD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserves what? To be told to get out of the country?Will he class that as offensive?Really doubt it.So why does it upset you so much?Or is it that you cant wait to be offended?

The scum seem to find it offensive when told to go home, so lets beat the beasts with the same stick they try to beat us.

You seem to think its Diouf fault which is a view mostly shared by the scum.

Never heard so much shite.

Its as if you actually want people to be racially abusing the lad.

Get a grip.

Seems its you who wants to see him racially abused if you are actually complaining about people highlighting it

I don't think that was at Diouf, we had just sang a song (can't remember which) and it said 'Ulster' then that guy shouted that, then the thing about Scotland, so I don't think it was about Diouf but about our fans instead!

This

I don't think that was at Diouf, we had just sang a song (can't remember which) and it said 'Ulster' then that guy shouted that, then the thing about Scotland, so I don't think it was about Diouf but about our fans instead!

it was to ehd, even bartley got it in the second half.

st midden fans have form regarding this, nade i think it was, when you tell a black person he's in the wrong fucking country, you're telling me there's not a hint of racial in that? tell a tim to go home it then becomes a racial slur

its a racial slur

it was to ehd, even bartley got it in the second half.

st midden fans have form regarding this, nade i think it was, when you tell a black person he's in the wrong fucking country, you're telling me there's not a hint of racial in that? tell a tim to go home it then becomes a racial slur

its a racial slur

The arse hole that was shouting was shouting at the fans, he followed it up by saying why don't yous fucking sing about scotland!

To be honest, I dont see why people get all worked up. I hear Edu getting called a useless black bastard every weekend... and if im being honest, thats brutal. Calling one of our players useless :p20:

Heard it clear as day it was ''Your in the wrong fuckin country'', either aimed at Rangers fans or Diouf, I dunno whether it was tho but I suspect it's probably the Rangers fans.

To be honest, I dont see why people get all worked up. I hear Edu getting called a useless black bastard every weekend... and if im being honest, thats brutal. Calling one of our players useless :p20:

so just because he plays for us,your not allowed to call him useless? he has proved time and time again that he is useless.

and the only reason he's still playing is because, smith is to stubborn to drop him because he spent £2mill on him.

Heard it clear as day it was ''Your in the wrong fuckin country'', either aimed at Rangers fans or Diouf, I dunno whether it was tho but I suspect it's probably the Rangers fans.

It was defo the Rangers fans,staright after they sang fathers advice he shouted it. Diouf was no where near the sidelines or the ball, McGregor had the ball at the time.

so just because he plays for us,your not allowed to call him useless? he has proved time and time again that he is useless.

and the only reason he's still playing is because, smith is to stubborn to drop him because he spent £2mill on him.

woosh... that was a joke, trying to make out that calling someone useless is worse than a black bastard, which I have heard Edu being called a few times the last few weeks!

It was defo the Rangers fans,staright after they sang fathers advice he shouted it. Diouf was no where near the sidelines or the ball, McGregor had the ball at the time.

Thought that myself tbh, everyone is just clutching at straws ever since the tim doing the monkey taunt at him.

doh

The scum seem to find it offensive when told to go home, so lets beat the beasts with the same stick they try to beat us.

You seem to think its Diouf fault which is a view mostly shared by the scum.

I repeat,I dont give a fuck what they think about anything.They do not register in my world.I will not use their tactics cos I am superior to them in every way.And the fact that EHD now wears our blue does not make me forget that,previously,he has not behaved impecably.