I think we're missing McCulloch..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears I don't suffer from this "player was abysmal, gets injured, suddenly great" syndrome.

McCulloch was awful early part of the season IMO.

Whether Edu is now shown up to be even worse is besides the point.

It would appear the best thing a player can do to improve their rep with the fans is to suffer a long-term injury.

I for one know and remember McCulloch was terrible early-season.

Him a miller were our 2 best players in the first couple of months and I am one of the poster's on here who has stuck up for him through thick and thin, He fell away more going into the winter and he himself admitted that. He by far isn't the best player in our team but he would give a leg and an arm for us and that is a lot more than any of the guys out on the pitch for the last few games.

I would have Ness in the team most weeks.

Hutton has done nothing so far that suggests he offers anything different to McCulloch.

agree about ness (tu)

don't agree about hutton,i think he was fantastic in the man u game and has shown plenty promise

what has big jig done this season?

Agree and disagree...

He's better than both McCulloch and Edu, and it's kinda shocking that (in my opinion) we miss a youth player. Still would love to see a midfield three of Hutton, Ness and Davis!

How many losing sides has Hutton been on and how many times has he been booked?

Hutton and Ness could and maybe should be our future.

He has only played a handful of games and has had about 3 starts.

He has only played a handful of games and has had about 3 starts.

I know, but i bet he doesnt get exposed like Lee, lose possession like Lee, get booked as often as Lee and pass the ball backwards as often as Lee.

I like the wee man, i think he deserves a chance next to Davis and Jamie when all are fit together.

good to see the mculloch haters backtracking.

he would improve the team at present quite a bit.

Haters... head up the arse pish from yourself, once again.

You would probably improve our team, it's full of under performing, rubbish. Why the manager felt the need to waste £2.5m on Maurice Edu when money was tight, I will never know?

I don't think it's his so called "bullying" that we are missing, it's ability to make sure we keep possession by playing simple balls to start moves and his experience that we are missing.

I saw that time and time again in one B.Ferguson.

He was hounded out.

It's incredibly sad some would wish for the same from a far inferiour player.

He just can't do it...no matter his passion.

Take a step back...think...we had that player.

We still could have.

Haters... head up the arse pish from yourself, once again.

You would probably improve our team, it's full of under performing, rubbish. Why the manager felt the need to waste £2.5m on Maurice Edu when money was tight, I will never know?

someones feeling guilty.

probably because he wrote an article saying he had no first touch and couldnt pass.

at least youve seen the light on that front.

someones feeling guilty.

probably because he wrote an article saying he had no first touch and couldnt pass.

at least youve seen the light on that front.

I'm not feeling guilty, I just can't be arsed with the clowns that dub people 'haters', 'lovers', because they rate or don't rate a player and have an opinion.

Let's all celebrate because Lee McCulloch can pass a ball... I'd expect my or any holding midfielder (which McCulloch isn't), to be able to complete simple 5 yard passes - which unfortunately, a lot of our players cannot carry out.

McCulloch has had more poor games than good games this season, IMO and a lot of people's, but hey, these people are 'haters'...

I'm not feeling guilty, I just can't be arsed with the clowns that dub people 'haters', 'lovers', because they rate or don't rate a player and have an opinion.

Let's all celebrate because Lee McCulloch can pass a ball... I'd expect my or any holding midfielder (which McCulloch isn't), to be able to complete simple 5 yard passes - which unfortunately, a lot of our players cannot carry out.

McCulloch has had more poor games than good games this season, IMO and a lot of people's, but hey, these people are 'haters'...

when people are writing articles about how he cant pass, has no first touch, how hes not hard and hes pish.

just after hes had a good game and indeed is generaly playing well.

i think its reasonable to label them haters.

when people are writing articles about how he cant pass, has no first touch, how hes not hard and hes pish.

just after hes had a good game and indeed is generaly playing well.

i think its reasonable to label them haters.

Rubbish, but that's what I expect from you.

Edu and McCulloch are/were equally woefull.

One has passion for the club...the other has scored a couple of magnificent tap-ins.

Ultimately, both are well beneath what we require in midfield this season.

Just as a tie-saving goal re-defines Edu, a serious injury even more re-defines McCulloch, in the eyes of the myopic fan.

In all honesty and we know this, they're both sub-par for our needs.

Harking for McCulloch does us no favours...when he was fit and playing....he was terrible...nine times out of ten.

His previous failures should not be redeemed by even more ineptitude from Maurice Edu.

Rubbish, but that's what I expect from you.

much as i expect you to ram your piss poor opinions about football and footballers down our throat at every given oportunity.

i told you you were talking shite when you wrote that article and i wasnt wrong.

much as i expect you to ram your piss poor opinions about football and footballers down our throat at every given oportunity.

i told you you were talking shite when you wrote that article and i wasnt wrong.

By the way, Mr I think I know it all, when did McCulloch last have a good game?

Edu and McCulloch are/were equally woefull.

One has passion for the club...the other has scored a couple of magnificent tap-ins.

Ultimately, both are well beneath what we require in midfield this season.

Just as a tie-saving goal re-defines Edu, a serious injury even more re-defines McCulloch, in the eyes of the myopic fan.

In all honesty and we know this, they're both sub-par for our needs.

Harking for McCulloch does us no favours...when he was fit and playing....he was terrible...nine times out of ten.

His previous failures should not be redeemed by even more ineptitude from Maurice Edu.

Hater!

:rolleyes:

Hater!

:rolleyes:

If a hater adored B.Ferguson and admired C.Adam yet now shakes her head at Edu and McCulloch then I am indeed a hater.

But I love Rangers.

And I "hate" for the greater good of the club.

No amount of support or backing can make them good players sadly IMO.