***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

OH AND JUST TO ADD WE`LL COME OOT 2ND HALF SET UP EXACTLY THE SAME,AND AS FOR THAT EDU YOU GOTTA LAUGH!

If I didn't laugh I'd cry!

And we will be the exact same until the 90th minute when smith makes a like for like sub and healy is thinking, i should have stayed in fucking bed

No doubt the usual suspects will have a go (well if they actually appear) but I think he lost his passion for the job a while ago and it shows.

Funny I said that this afternoon and everyone jumped down my throat.

He's been with Rangers up the very top and now we are in a state he just can't wait to retire, tartan scarf for fuck sake...

No doubt the usual suspects will have a go (well if they actually appear) but I think he lost his passion for the job a while ago and it shows.

Mentality has obviously rubbed off on the players. Looks like everyone: staff, players and fans want this season to be over.

How can we expect the team to put up a fight when our manager is sitting in the stand making no changes? not as if we're winning.