***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

Russian Club FC Anzhi Makhachkala. They have Roberto Carlos and Diego Tardelli in their team as well.

Seriously ? WTF

I know they have money but cmon

Can't believe he never joined a right top club

Was really impressed with him

Thought he might have ended up at someone like bayern Munich

To be fair the first 135mins of the tie Walter's tactics were absolutely disgusting and cowardly. It was as if he didn't believe our players were good enough to go toe-to-toe with their PSV adversaries and win. It was only in the 2nd half at Ibrox when we were 1-0 down and went 4-4-2, that we actually showed we could play attractive, attacking, expansive football and compete on a level with PSV. In the end we should have won the match if the referee, linesman and 5th/6th official weren't fucking blind and missed Hutchinson's handball on the line...or if we hadn't been so negative for the first 135mins.

I came on this thread wondering why the fuck it had been brought back from the depths... then I went one page back... and I see I have been proved right and a lot of wee nanna-belles have been proved wrong.

Some people need to learn to apologise when they are wrong and stop just going for the negative time after time after time after match after title after title after title after friendly...

I have to have a fucking laugh at some of the regular wee (and I do mean 'wee') surrender brigade who were throwing the towel in and sticking the knife into Walter...

Joke All Total You Fucking Are... rearrange these into a phrase if you are smart enough.

I never wanted to laugh at people on the Internet before... but these people are laugh-worthy... you know who you are... everyone does.

But the day we won the league you stayed at home and asked your Mummy to give you a warm basin to steep your feet in and watched Heartbeat on the telly while drinking Lucozade from yer Daddy's titties...

Fuckin' whores...

bahahahahahahahahahaha

your the type of guy that would watch lennon lift the league title, but think its okay because your latest uber fan tattoo has just dried, allowing you to show it off to the rest of the "defenders of the faith"

im guessing your a mod/admin on followfollow

B7

EDIT: Just have to tune into your post again Junior... It really is quality.

EDIT2: Shit I need to edit again... No, I don't have a tattoo. No I am not admin on FF. No I don't claim to be an uber-fan.

And... NO... I never had to watch Lennon lifting the title.

Do you feel stupid yet? I am guessing you don't...

Goodnight.I can imagine how negative this forum will get tonight.I don't need to listen.More importantly, I hope the team are not listening before Sunday and beyond.Get some backbone.

Well done Rangers for getting this far in Europe despite all the problems and negativity surrounding the club.I fully expect a third league title in a row now. No problem.

Some of the white-flag-Brigade don't deserve a direct quote.Again I say... Onwards and upwards. If you don't want to support the Gers... then find another team.

It is now 3-in-a-row...

This is what happens when you do NOT surrender.

Seriously ? WTF

I know they have money but cmon

Can't believe he never joined a right top club

Was really impressed with him

Thought he might have ended up at someone like bayern Munich

Yeah. The Russian Club came 11th in their league. And unlike Man City, This club hasn't won anything in the past. they're only European Achievement was reaching the 1st round Of the UEFA Cup 10 years ago. And even then, We beat them 1-0!

• 2 weeks later...