***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

We can win 2 - 1 still.

Edu is awful, get him sold, or pay someone to take the cnut.

Edu off - Diouf on.

Laffery off - Naismith On.

Weir off - Weiss on.

Go 4 - 3 - 3, they're there for the taking!

Unless we have a new manger at half time never going to happen.

Do we have another defender to bring on i can see that happening.

Most unlike you, ut i do agree, he must go now, he is going to cost us this title.

Criticising you for excess negativity at pointless times doesn't make me a Walter Smith fan

I defend what i think is defendable. That performance wasn't.

Edu off Bartley push into middle Healy up with Lafferty and press their defence when there on the ball they look suspect when they dont have time on the ball. Wylde needs to get on the ball and run at full back he panics every time he is pressed.

This PSV team is very very poor. Can WS not see this? It's a no brainer. If they don't bring on Diouf and Healy and go 4 4 2 then as far as I'm concerned next season McCoist can GTF!! If we lined up like this in the SPL we would get ripped apart.

Come on Rangers! Let's see a bit of fight! These PSV guys are no great shakes. If we go out and bully them, we will win this second half, and win the tie.

When I'm 80/90, I don't want to tell my grandkids about the Rangers who surrendered when they were 1-0 down at half time to PSV. Come on Rangers, we can win this!

Another optimist, pat on the back for you. :P

Edu off Bartley push into middle Healy up with Lafferty and press their defence when there on the ball they look suspect when they dont have time on the ball. Wylde needs to get on the ball and run at full back he panics every time he is pressed.

Wylde seems scared to go forward. He's a fucking winger he should be allowed to play as such. Get Weiss on the right, Wylde on the left and even if we go out, lets fucking go out with a bit of fight for once.