***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

1 win in 21.

Thank fuk no more horrible Walter tactics in Europe

You are criticising Rangers again...?

Let me put on my shocked face...

Don't worry... there are many more exactly like you on here. You are not alone, bless your cotton socks.

When all is said and moaned about on here... the ref cost us the game. Not the management.

To be honest, I do not care about sniping at my club anymore tonight. They have done Scotland proud again... I only want to know the extent of the injuries that we may or may not have suffered tonight as it is full steam ahead with the Gers getting my full support for the rest of the season. Phenomenal effort on all fronts again this season. Fuck the weak, fuck the cowardly, fuck the doubters....

C'mon...

You are one deluded bear!

Rangers season is more important than Weir being played. Bartley and Boogie is the best defensive pairing in Scotland.

FFS When we play 5-4-1 teams like Killie and ICT Have all the possession at Ibrox. Its time to stop respecting Celtic and play attacking football. Wylde should start on sunday! He give the psv right back a torrid time. That boy is fucking fast.

Naismith should start aswell. Jelavic is being starved of chances due to Walters style of play.

Walter play 4-4-2 and get our season going again.

I think at the end of the season we need to get rid of davis, edu, whittaker and all the other has been. Imagine a team with Bartley (if we can get a deal with arsenal), Wylde and Ness playing every week. Add in Fleck, Naismith, Weiss and even play Cole and Hutton on occasions and we would look like a new fresh team that could rip the SPL apart with their pace.

That was proven long ago mate, Walter simply refused to change his anti football ways.

Keyboard. Leave. Your. Home. Life. Front. Door. World. Out. Big. There. Live. Is. Wide.

There is a problem for you. Solve it and your life shall be so much better...

Shite 1st half, but got to give them their due for the 2nd, fuck all went for us.

That ref should have his baws booted, but still doesn't excuse a waste of 45mins. :(

Hope to fuck Lafferty and Bartley are OK.

If we can play (and set up) for 90mins like the last 45 there then we'll beat the taigs.

Shite 1st half, but got to give them their due for the 2nd, fuck all went for us.

That ref should have his baws booted, but still doesn't excuse a waste of 45mins. :(

Hope to fuck Lafferty and Bartley are OK.

If we can play (and set up) for 90mins like the last 45 there then we'll beat the taigs.

we wasted 135mins mate, not 45

imagine we tried attacking in holland, we may actually have scored

I think at the end of the season we need to get rid of davis, edu, whittaker and all the other has been. Imagine a team with Bartley (if we can get a deal with arsenal), Wylde and Ness playing every week. Add in Fleck, Naismith, Weiss and even play Cole and Hutton on occasions and we would look like a new fresh team that could rip the SPL apart with their pace.

Shut up and go to bed.

Davis and Whittaker are has-beens? I despair... Edu might be better if he wasn't playing with the weight of a full support waiting for his next mistake.

Fleck? Surely with your way of thinking he is just another scapegoat-in-waiting.

Start supporting the Gers in their time of need... that goes for a large percentage of people on here. Okay ya knobs? Yah.

Utter fcuking dross. Nothing we haven't came to expect.

No matter though. The reality of it is we were punching above our weight anyway. It was a unnecessary distraction, and being out eases our fixture congestion.

We move on, starting with Sunday.

I know he wasn't the worst player on the park tonight and I know it'll be a controversial opinion but Bougherra ought to just stick to defending.

He must watch guys like Pique and think that looks like a laugh, I'll try that. His passing tonight was terrible. Little fancy tricks in defence when you can just pass to a teammate 5 yards away ffs. It's so annoying.

Wylde should start on Sunday imo. Played his way into the team. He'll tear Wilson a new one if he can get running at him and deliver some crosses into their suspect box for Jelavic.

Imagine how good Davis would be if he had a decent partner in the middle for a change. He's basically having to play two roles to cover for Edu.

You dont half post some shite. Defending anti football and boring dross. doh

Pathetic

No. Cowardice and submission are definite pathetic qualities. You have these in abundance. I deal in empathy. I see the bigger picture.

I see you couldn't solve the riddle either.