***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

No. Cowardice and submission are definite pathetic qualities. You have these in abundance. I deal in empathy. I see the bigger picture.

I see you couldn't solve the riddle either.

You take blind faith to a whole new level, you sound very similar to another clown who posts shite on here, hes not on tonight strangely. Embarrassing stuff.

two stonewall pens denied. Walter drop Weir and play 4-4-2 the rest of the season or our season will end with nothing.

more chance of winning the lottery he wont change fuckin arsehole

Some of the white-flag-Brigade don't deserve a direct quote.

Again I say... Onwards and upwards. If you don't want to support the Gers... then find another team.

bahahahahahahahahahaha

your the type of guy that would watch lennon lift the league title, but think its okay because your latest uber fan tattoo has just dried, allowing you to show it off to the rest of the "defenders of the faith"

im guessing your a mod/admin on followfollow

Absolutely no surprises about the result or performance. Walters approach was always going to be the end of us.

Now anyone who thinks that Walter will change anything for Sunday is dreaming. Tonight the clearest things were, Edu was awful again, Wylde was our best player and being positive like in the second half yields a much better performance.

So its perfectly plausible for Rangers fans to expect defensive tactics / formation, Edu to play and Wylde to be on the bench come Sunday. Yep that's the good old fashioned Walter Smith logic, can't fucking wait....

I'm disappointed! Maybe I've some material of interest and I would like to see Rangers in Kiev in the next round ... But I was really hoping for a better fate for Rangers! Now I hope I'll be satisfied after Sunday's match.

Hold my hands up , big mistake by Walter playing Weir , he MUST now realise that we play a hell of a lot better without him in the team , the team can push up that extra 10-15 yards that makes all the difference , giving the midfield a more fighting chance , saying that Edu was fucking woeful again as was whittaker

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone! It's been a while. How are you all doing? Do you all have faith in the new season?

We're all good, home of the Scottish champions :D

Excuse my ignorance but I don't really pay attention to the foreign leagues but where did PSV finish?

Our pre season hasn't got off to the greatest start, but Ally McCoist has always been a winner in his playing career, life and his TV career, I think he'll be one in his managerial career also.

We're all good, home of the Scottish champions :D

Excuse my ignorance but I don't really pay attention to the foreign leagues but where did PSV finish?

Our pre season hasn't got off to the greatest start, but Ally McCoist has always been a winner in his playing career, life and his TV career, I think he'll be one in his managerial career also.

A really disappointing 3rd ranking. 24 matches we were the first one in the league, but at the end they fucked it all up as usual. But this year they did some good things on the trasfer market (selling Dzsudzsák and buying Wijnaldum, Strootman and Mertens).

Psv fan you have the worst fucking song in the world.

Go go PSV, Go go PSV. I left your ground that night with that shite song in my head. Still i was in your end singing build my gallows for 19 mins and at the end all the Dutch guys were shaking our hands etc. Good guys the Dutch

A really disappointing 3rd ranking. 24 matches we were the first one in the league, but at the end they fucked it all up as usual. But this year they did some good things on the trasfer market (selling Dzsudzsák and buying Wijnaldum, Strootman and Mertens).

how much did you guys pay for wijnaldum and mertens ?

I've been touting mertens as a signing for us for ages , I think he's a terrific wee player .