Only one candidate for Player of The Year !

BLUEDIGNITY

No problem Bollo I can also remember Lee McCulloch threading through a couple of sublime passes to Kenny Miller early season and scoring some nice goals for the Gers and Scotland but it just isn't consistent enough, possibly the injuries were hampering his performances in which case he should have been rested.

His performances were certainly dipping which I actually lost site of until you rejigged my head there. I hope his knee was the cause of this. As said he's not consistent enough but the sooner he's back the sonner or squa if anything will benefit.

sorry guys but our only cadidate for player of the year no longer plays for us.

without Kenny Millers goals we would be far behind in the title race now. he is our player of the season no matter not and he has played just half the season. :uk:

sorry guys but our only cadidate for player of the year no longer plays for us.

without Kenny Millers goals we would be far behind in the title race now. he is our player of the season no matter not and he has played just half the season. :uk:

Couldn't agree more!

Would be a crime if it's not Shagger imo.

McGregor Is no doubt the best player in our team in their position. Weighing it up more Miller I feel has won us more games with his goals than McGregor has with his saves!

Shows how bad we are when I really can't think of a player worthy of the title, clearly miller would have got it but it's an honest struggle now... I feel it may be given to our captain as it should be his final season and whilst he's not been terrific for anyone at his age to play almost every minute of every game deserves credit. There is noone that can honestly say they deserve poty at rangers this season.