The obligetary Lafferty Sub

Davie2909

Yesterday we see this again when we have Healy, Wylde and Fleck on the bench. Tactically we are so predictable it must be so easy for other SPL managers now.

Killie out played us yesterday there passing was quicker and slicker and actually reached the players intended for they had more urgency and Mixu was changing the tactics as soon as they went behind.

don't get me wrong Walter has done an amazing job for us but come on 5-4-1 in the SPL WTF. And again only 2 subs used yesterday

Yesterday we see this again when we have Healy, Wylde and Fleck on the bench. Tactically we are so predictable it must be so easy for other SPL managers now.

Killie out played us yesterday there passing was quicker and slicker and actually reached the players intended for they had more urgency and Mixu was changing the tactics as soon as they went behind.

don't get me wrong Walter has done an amazing job for us but come on 5-4-1 in the SPL WTF. And again only 2 subs used yesterday

It's so easy for other spl managers but we win one more game in hand we go top of the league, it's a strange one that..... :sherlock:

We were dreadful but Killie didn't outplay us at all.

We had the majority of possession and a greater territorial advantage while McGregor didn't have a save to make.

Passing wise Kille were much slicker and quicker that we were and they managed to find there own players unlike us.

It's so easy for other spl managers but we win one more game in hand we go top of the league, it's a strange one that..... :sherlock:

Same tactics week in week out no new Ideas. the teams technique seems to be getting worse as the weeks go on

Yet we still manage to be one game from the top of the league....

Far enough but you cant possibly say that we played better football yesterday? A win is a win but FFS the football we are playing is horrendous.

Its predictable stuff 70-75 Minutes Lafferty will come on and offer us nothing

Killie are one of the better 'footballing' sides in the SPL. They are maybe guilty of trying to play too much football in their own third like when it cost them 2 goals against us as at Rugby Park.

As for Lafferty... He might play on Thursday therefor a bit of game time was needed

If every other team in the spl had the same quality of player as us I have no doubt we would be fighting relegation. Other managers would utilize what we have!

Unlike fucking Walter.

So Walter is arguably the worst manager in the SPL? :lol: :lol: Thats a cracker

If every other team in the spl had the same quality of player as us I have no doubt we would be fighting relegation. Other managers would utilize what we have!

Unlike fucking Walter.

Quality mongolism.

Unlike fucking Walter.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Nearly every single manager knows how to play against us they just don't have the quality to do it with crap players, give them the quality and we would be fucked. We are so embarrassingly predictable a half decent Celtic team look like barca when they play us.