Craig Whyte..

thomas_91

Got a mate who plays in the Rangers U21's (not going to name him) and was told by him earlier that Craig Whyte visited Murray Park recently to meet some players (both senior & youth) and was told by Whyte that the takeover WILL happen before the summer so contracts of players about to expire (Papac etc) can be sorted out. Also Shagger will get an improved contract to end intrest from Arsenal and Davis will become the new captain for next season

ONLY PASSING ON WHAT I GOT TOLD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope so,do u tust what your m8 says though?? could he be talking shite?

like I said only passing on what I was told, I've known him for many years and imo he was being serious when he told me

Got a mate who plays in the Rangers U21's (not going to name him) and was told by him earlier that Craig Whyte visited Murray Park recently to meet some players (both senior & youth) and was told by Whyte that the takeover WILL happen before the summer so contracts of players about to expire (Papac etc) can be sorted out. Also Shagger will get an improved contract to end intrest from Arsenal and Davis will become the new captain for next season

ONLY PASSING ON WHAT I GOT TOLD

:tank::Tomcat: :souness:

Kidding on!

Would love this to be true but you hear so many stories! Guess ill just keep enjoying them until it becomse true :clap:

why?!

<cr>

Bombscare, zero pace, not getting younger and all round shite recently, wingers have been tearing him apart all season. I like him, but his time here is well and truly up and he will go with my best wishes.

If you put all that money into something and intend on taking it forward, you do not extend contrcts for players like McCulloch, Weir, Papac etc....

(tu)

Papac has been a great servant for the club, deserves a contract purely as defensive cover if nothing else.

Remember his natural position is actually CB.

One cant argue he is and was a good servant to the club and is a CB to trade, but surely he wont be happy simply being "backup"?

One cant argue he is and was a good servant to the club and is a CB to trade, but surely he wont be hapopy simply being "backup"?

He is what, 31/32? At that age he wont get an EPL as a defender, and probably wont get one from any other league either.

I think he would be pretty happy staying, but of course that would be up to him, maybe he wold want to go back to Bosnia to be closer to his family?

I would certainly be happy to keep him either way.

He is what, 31/32? At that age he wont get an EPL as a defender, and probably wont get one from any other league either.

I think he would be pretty happy staying, but of course that would be up to him, maybe he wold want to go back to Bosnia to be closer to his family?

I would certainly be happy to keep him either way.

His kid is at school here, i thought i read, it would be hard to up sticks and move i suppose, i just dont think our team can get any better with him in it next season. Maybe im being harsh.

I dont think he will be short of offers, he has no agent and does all his contract talking himself, and given that, im surprised he hasnt signed a new deal, maybe that says more about Martin Bain than Sasa.

(tu)