Can you remember your first Rangers game ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 against dunfermilne in the cup! don't know if that was the score but it was in the cup around 2001, had amourso, arteta, de boer playing for us. Saw a picture out of a magizine of martin o neil and I stood on it to show of as I was about 8 or so :lol: this guy give me £2 fir doing it :lol:

Guest SandyWATP

Rangers 2-0 Tottenham, 2004?

Novo and Prso goals, and Marvin Andrews breaks Keane's leg. Happy days.

I was at that game as well.

My first one was away to Hearts, some time in the Ninetys, but I can't remember when.

Its either between 2.

1 was a testimonial, cant remember who it was against, but im sure it was Arthur Numans debut ? Sat in the main stand !

1st league game was against Dundee Utd, sat in Copeland Front. 0-0 unfortunately. The feeling I got when 'Simply the best' came on over the tannoy (the add-ons included) is something I will never forget.

17 Feb 1974 , Rangers 0 Dundee 3 , 4th round of the Scottish cup and papped oot...followed by Dundee at home again on the 17th of April 1974 , beat 2-1! Jardine scored a penalty. My auld man refused to take me back as I was jinxed :)

I remember listening to that game on the radio online. I think I was about 14 and was the member of this Rangers Lovenkrands MSN page thing at the time :lol:

I can still remember his goal in that game. Was an absolute belter. :D

Rangers 10-1 Keith at Pittodrie 1996.

Was a bit odd I'm from Keith and me and my uncles were in with the Keith fans but the majority of them were also Rangers fans too :lol:

First Ibrox game was Ally McCoist's final match at Ibrox before he retired, he didn't fucking play though :angry: